Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
We live in a world of free choice. I choose to experience the sexual bliss of strong, superior black men but to each her own. Have sex with the person that you want to have sexual experiences with not just because someone tells you to.
I will honestly tell women that I never knew how amazing sex could actually feel until my husband asked me to fuck a black man and that was the start of the best sex of my life.
I truly believe that white women and black men are the perfect sexual partners but everyone has their own opinion.
I feel the same way. One of my partners said she thought sex was boring before we got together. After my first white woman I felt like my libido revved up to another level...

I've lead a few down that path but each and everyone has approached me first

so Angela, if I'm reading you right, one or more of your white girlfriends or white woman acquaintances -maybe some married?- approached you and asked for your help in meeting and having sex with black males. Is that right? If that's so, my head is going to spin off

lol women do enjoy sex you know!
I now have a certain reputation, everyone knows,
Yes women have approached me about an adventure an experience or just inquesative, it's perfectly natural.
Two of those recently have been married yes.

I know women enjoy sex Angela, trust me I know lol

what’s exciting is to think about white women approaching you -privately, secretly- with questions or looking for advice or help in crossing the line from their white lives to interracial sex...maybe without their loving husband’s knowledge.

that’s another degree of sex

it's not like i'm an evangelist about it. i figure if a white girl feels it, she will eventually find her way there, (i did!)

i'm pretty open about being with black guys. lots of women are curious about it and ask me about it. is it different? (yes!) how does it feel? (thrills the hell out of me!) how do the guys treat me? (kinda depends on what we want) what does my family think? (they hate it!) do i ever regret it? (NO!) will i ever stop and go back with a white guy? (no) and i'm pretty open and candid in describing the life and why i love it. with me, honest questions get honest answers.
Nice to hear your honesty. Damn pity that more women are reluctant or hesitant to do the same. Too often women and men get restrained about what family or friends will say or think. Let them live their life and I live mine. I don't own neither an explanation if I am happy and enjoying life.

I don't believe in recruiting, but I do believe in planting seeds of curiosity. Realistic curiosity, that would amount a woman turning onto black men, not exclusively, but opening her senses to men of other color. In a way, that could be considered recruiting, but yes... a white woman could do that. I don't think a white man can recruit a white woman to try black men, unless they're swingers or whatever.

But women talk the walk, and they talk about a lot of things. If of the friends had an interracial fetish, and her target was a friend who is single, but looking to mingle. She could kindly introduce her friend to a black man, provided the man is worthy of her, depending on his personality and if they are realistically compatible.

You can do this with liberal women, especially.

Back