just wondering what everyone’s thoughts on having to verify to be on this site. Wether you are a single white male or a white male who’s wife/gf doesn’t know to a black bull to a hot wife to a single female or anything else inbetween.

A moan I see a lot on this site is fakes/people pretending. If we all had to verify to be on the site regardless, do you think this would make life easier who are genuinely looking to hook up.

I know there is privacy and people who are genuine may not want to verify and can put up with the fakes but I’m just curious to everyone’s thoughts.

I know personally I’d be happy to verify for what I am if able to but I know currently that doesn’t meet the criteria of what’s allowed to be verified.

thanks everyone :)

i have a libertine mind. Noone should be ****** to do anything. And what's the point? Not everyone on here wants to meet anyone for real. So the need for verification is limited. ;) i've been a member for quite a long time now and have never witnessed a disadvantage from not being verified as a white male. just sayin'

We find the whole verification thing is a little bit much, we have had no problem getting together with the guys who showed us they were interested verified or not. Exchange interest here move to messages outside this forum, then phone contact followed by a public meeting and then a meeting in our room.

As someone who was always a real person from the moment that I signed up to this site with my real personal media I truly feel like the only person that I need to be verified to is a potential playmate or associate that I'm about to collaborate with.

Everyone needs to understand that some people in the lifestyle want complete anonymity to any and everyone else but those that they are screening or who's screening them as a playmate and that is perfectly ok. The issue is just that alot of people on this site act like they don't get it. Nobody should have to verify to anyone they don't plan on having fun with. Now it obvious that what frustrates many of the people on this site is the amount of rogue hubby's projecting their fantasies and acting as couples without their wives knowledge. You also have both down low men and straight up LGBTQ men pretending to be husbands and boyfriends interacting with straight men trying to get their affections.

I think that most of us can tell who is really who they portray themselves as and who is not, but my stance on verification is some folks want to be totally anonymous unless they a de interested in you and that's ok!

As someone who was always a real person from the moment that I signed up to this site with my real personal media I truly feel like the only person that I need to be verified to is a potential playmate or associate that I'm about to collaborate with.

Everyone needs to understand that some people in the lifestyle want complete anonymity to any and everyone else but those that they are screening or who's screening them as a playmate and that is perfectly ok. The issue is just that alot of people on this site act like they don't get it. Nobody should have to verify to anyone they don't plan on having fun with. Now it obvious that what frustrates many of the people on this site is the amount of rogue hubby's projecting their fantasies and acting as couples without their wives knowledge. You also have both down low men and straight up LGBTQ men pretending to be husbands and boyfriends interacting with straight men trying to get their affections.

I think that most of us can tell who is really who they portray themselves as and who is not, but my stance on verification is some folks want to be totally anonymous unless they a de interested in you and that's ok!
You can remain totally anonymous and become Verified.

Depends on your goals here. If you are actively looking for hookups then yeah probably. It’s not foolproof but I’m sure it does filter out some of the noise. You can filter out non verified people (like myself) and enter in specific groups. Honestly I can usually pick out the fakes pretty easy either way. I always check profiles to see if they at least put in some sort of effort. And if I do consider meeting anyone, it’s not this ‘verified’ status that I go by anyway. Nothing is sight unseen. All meetups should be localish to where you happen to be with no real expectations. Anyone who flies or drives some ridiculous distance with out verifying is in my opinion desperate and probably in over their heads anyway.

Just my opinion

In today's world it's just not smart to post all manner of personal information.
Verified, so someone posts a photo with a sign, That's no reason to believe they are on the level. Some constantly ask personal information. Location, sex, age on and on. The reality is this is far less secure than in my day. You got mail and it was real mail. It had postmarks and street addressees or PO box numbers. All things you could verify. Even then you had to deal with the lairs and bullshit people. With the internet you have to face the fact you only know what that person has told you. Are there real people, yes are there con jobs and sick people who get off on deception yes. I can see no way to assure someone is legit by the present levels of verification. Remember members of clubs and groups are often victims of scams, the scammer joins or buys a membership to give the victim a feeling of confidence by being a member.

Like Reply

If we had to verify, I'm not interested. I'd just leave. I choose to contribute. If it's made too difficult, I'd just go workout instead.

Additionally, if the "fakes" are 50% of the subscriber base, that could shut the site down without their revenue. Are you willing to put up with some fakes to keep the site up and running?

Putting pics up on a public forum to be used, examined, photoshopped in a way I did not approve of is a deal-breaker for me.

If we had to send the pic to a special email, then maybe I'd consider it.

I've had enough issues with weirdos figuring things out about me.

Imagine how "comforting" it is for me to have a guy walk up at Applebee's and ask, "Are you Erika9009 from....?" That makes you wish you had a concealed carry permit with your ******* 10ft away.
And yet here you are with a face pic in your profile.
erick.jpg
March For Our Lives We Call Bs GIF

I like it the way it currently is. Black men and white women/couples can verify and access threads just for them and limit interactions with unverified profiles.

People who can't/won't/don't want to verify can run wild in the open threads and the people who don't want to interact with them don't have to.

Basically it's like two different sites: people who actually live this lifestyle and people who are jerking off to it.

just wondering what everyone’s thoughts on having to verify to be on this site.
#1: A section of this website is specifically for verified people ONLY. So, for those who wish to be taken seriously, that already exist.
#2: White, single males can NOT be verified, besides, what would be the point for white, single males.
#3: The verification process is easily breached if you have good photoshop software.
#4: Not everyone (including myself) is here to "hookup" with other members, and if I did so desire that, I'd use a visual process such as skype.
#5: This site wasn't created to be a dating site; the webmasters have just listened (over the years) to requests from members to add various features to make this site unique ... and it is.
#6: This is the internet ... please proportionately apply "reality" & "fantasy" to your expectations. This isn't a MAGA website.

words_WhoCares.jpg

I like it the way it currently is. Black men and white women/couples can verify and access threads just for them and limit interactions with unverified profiles.

People who can't/won't/don't want to verify can run wild in the open threads and the people who don't want to interact with them don't have to.

Basically it's like two different sites: people who actually live this lifestyle and people who are jerking off to it.
I think of it that way as well only I’d like the “2 sites” divide to be more in depth. :qos:

I think of it that way as well only I’d like the “2 sites” divide to be more in depth. :qos:
I'd be on board with a greater divide as well. When I say I like it the way it currently is I meant in respect to the hypothetical changes OP was talking about. I really don't want non black men permiating into verification, I've gotten enough unwanted messages from men who slipped through the cracks in the early days.

I think a big part of what makes this site really special is how verification acts as a filter so that women and couples who are here to meet can narrow down their audience so acutely.

Back