Should somethings just stay Fantasy?

Should somethings just stay fantasy?

• Total voters

SirDj

Male
From
US
Anyone here have a wife or gf that just enjoys the play and fantasy?
Enjoys BBC toys and some role play. Really BIG O’s on some pretty BIG toys.
But never actually does it for real or shows much interest in it?
Should somethings just stay fantasy? Can they?

Any ideas or thoughts?

It starts as a fantasy but that desire then builds and builds and just keeps building to a point that when the fantasy can actually become a reality. She will turn to you with three little words....."are you sure"

That's the moment your heart will pound almost out of your chest and the fantasy is soon to be no longer just an in bed fantasy.....You've played it through so many times in that bed and now the time has actually come for her to maybe be in another bed.

Let her feel the fantasy in real life.....She will absolutely just love the experience and she will longer say these words.... "it was just a fantasy"

Yeah, but unfulfilled, it turns into sexual frustration. We all have some, many things contribute, the unfulfillment will contribute to the sum total.

Fantasies are hot and a lot safer than the real thing so it can definitely work to spice up sex for some without having it become a reality. No shame
Absolutely! Couples can safely share fantasies without the various risks of inviting playmates into the fantasy. When you are fantasizing, YOU are in control; when someone else is deep inside your wife, he is in control! Or in my case where we met with couples with bi-curious wives. Over the years I have seen what happens when fantasy becomes reality and the husband could not handle seeing his wife having significantly more pleasure with someone else. It takes a strong partnership to invite others into your bed.

Hubby struggled somewhat when I first started seeing black men, and admittedly I was over-the-top too.

re: Should some things just stay Fantasy?

Yes
, some things should. Who knows, later on, maybe both of you will be on the same page with this. By the way, what is HER sexual fantasies?

Back