Should I encourage cheating

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
Damn thats dope as hell 🤟

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
Give him the green light and tell him nothing is off limits, you lucky man

This isnt uncommon honestly. A lot of wives are missing the feeling being lusted after and being "chased" like they were before marriage. When they get those forgotten butterflies in their stomach again it doesnt take much effort on a bulls part to convince then to take that final step to cheat.
Then once they feel the strength and power of taking a BBC inside them, especially a well-hung BBC, theyll go to great lengths to feel that "orgasmic bliss" over and over again.
From personal experience, if the husband is working with the bull behind the scenes to help him along, then the wife is basically fruit thats ripe for the picking.

I think you are going down a dangerous road a bit deceiving to your wife by setting her up. You never know how she will react if and when she finds out you had something to do with it. If she would really cheat on you behind your back I’d be concerned about your relationship with her. But not my call to judge or predict the outcome. On the other hand if she likes it she may keep going or leave you not sure how she would tell you about an affair. All that said seeing my wife having sex is one of the biggest turn ones I’ve ever experienced. Sharing her with other men or watching her is our game and we both love it. But it didn’t come with out both getting over some doubt and jealousy of each other with others. When it works out it is great when it doesn’t well divorcies are expensive. Good Luck

Well my opinion this whole idea reeks of deception. Deception and dishonesty are never a good thing for a marriage. As well as your friends marriage but that his his choice. I wish you luck and hope the end result is what you want because it may not end well. Like everyone else will be waiting on the rest of the story!

love this. My fantasy exactly. Would love to have my wife "cheat" and hear the juicy details. Especially from the bull's perspective. My wife has cheated on me and told me the details. t/his is another level. I would love to find a patient bull in south Florida to try this.

Stop asking permission just do it. it will either work out or not.

It's up to you my man and it could go good or bad. It's a coin toss. If your friend is truly your FRIEND and not an acquaintance, he isn't looking to ruin your marriage. Her on the other hand might love this new found feeling of empowerment and bigger cock and wind up falling in love. That's where the communication between you and your wife come in. I discussed my fantasies with my wife but she is scared of catching feelings so she won't do it and I accept that. You have to weigh the pros and cons. I don't know you guys so it's hard to give a third party point of view. Hope this helps some anyway.
I'd love to discuss this more with you Blkdreams88

I'm thinking about doing something similar with my wife. The difference being, with us she already knows I'm ok with her pursuing other men. So I'm just hoping to basically be a wing man for a guy trying to seduce her, without her awareness of my involvement. I've even hinted at her before that I might do this and she seemed somewhat intrigued.

Back