Should I encourage cheating

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
I'm personally not a fan of cheating. If I were your wife, I'd want you to tell me what's going on. Tell her the whole situation and your fantasy and leave the rest up to her. You can let her know that it's the "secret bull " thing that you like, so she is welcome to follow through or not without telling you. Then you have that added thought every time she's out or late of "is she cheating!?" Which should definitely add to the excitement.

If you choose not to talk to her, you run the risk of her actually cheating on you. Except you'll know she's doing it for real, which could make you trust her less and effect your relationship negatively.

That’s really what I want to happen but I’m just not sure of the outcome. I’m really turned on by the thought of her coming home from him acting sweet and innocent and the whole time I have pictures of her being the opposite.
This is the exact fantast I have. My wife is the common good wife, good behaved. I want a friend who can take his time to flirt with her and win her over

Back