Should I encourage cheating

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!

It's up to you my man and it could go good or bad. It's a coin toss. If your friend is truly your FRIEND and not an acquaintance, he isn't looking to ruin your marriage. Her on the other hand might love this new found feeling of empowerment and bigger cock and wind up falling in love. That's where the communication between you and your wife come in. I discussed my fantasies with my wife but she is scared of catching feelings so she won't do it and I accept that. You have to weigh the pros and cons. I don't know you guys so it's hard to give a third party point of view. Hope this helps some anyway.

It's up to you my man and it could go good or bad. It's a coin toss. If your friend is truly your FRIEND and not an acquaintance, he isn't looking to ruin your marriage. Her on the other hand might love this new found feeling of empowerment and bigger cock and wind up falling in love. That's where the communication between you and your wife come in. I discussed my fantasies with my wife but she is scared of catching feelings so she won't do it and I accept that. You have to weigh the pros and cons. I don't know you guys so it's hard to give a third party point of view. Hope this helps some anyway.
Thanks for the advice. I’m may take it. I’m intrigued by the thought of her continuing to be my sweet innocent wife, obvious to the fact I know she’s cheating with a bbc but I don’t know if it’s worth the risk of ruining my marriage. He is a good friend and married himself but you never know.

Well it’s 6/22/23 and going with my own intuition and the advice of most of you guys I just gave him the go ahead. As I told a friend above. My perfect scenario is we continue life as normal, she gets a bull, I get to know all the details of her little escapades and she never knows. It’s just something hot about her coming home from the grocery acting normal and I know what else she did. Thanks for the advice everyone. Wish me luck lol.

If your cold blooded it won't bother you, but if you care about her the first couple time you will have mixed feelings about it I say if you trust the guy try it but if your not down with it after problem is if she is then her stopping or not doing it behind your back with random guys will become a issue but if you do start just keep in mind that divorce is a option that could end up happening so is the risk worth it
He is a good friend. I’m not really cold blooded at all lol. I get really nervous just talking to him about it. There’s an adrenaline rush every time I tell him to send a text. I don’t think I’ll feel bad about it because I was really excited when she sent him the photo. If I do end up having second thoughts my plan is to just go with it and tell him to stop informing me. I started so I’m going to try to own responsibility. Hopefully that will stop her from going to randoms. I don’t really think she would but I definitely don’t want this to end in divorce. Thanks for your advice.

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
If you’re encouraging it, she’s not cheating.

Back