Should I encourage cheating

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
He should fuck her. Your wife is a slut, like most wives they just try to be discreet about it. I've fucked more than a few of my buddies wives that were cheating. He's gonna love that ass, cheating pussy is the fuckin best!

So my wife and I are monogamous and have a vanilla life. Cucking would never work for us but I have fantasies about her secretly having a black bull. I have a black friend who’s always made remarks about my wife’s body and is clearly attracted to her. Recently I told him he should text her and tell her what he thinks of her big ass. I told him if he gets anything out of her he just has to tell me the details without her knowing. I was sorta joking but he jumped at the opportunity and text her immediately. She didn’t reply and after a couple days we decided she was just going to ignore him. He asked me if I cared if he sent something a little more direct to really test the waters. The text was quote “ I want you to give me that big white ass. So I know where I stand either give me a a yes or no but you should just send a picture of that ass for a yes.” Again no reply and she never mentioned it to me. He dropped it and a couple weeks had passed when he sent me a picture of her ass he had received in the middle of the night. They’ve been exchanging text and pictures for the last week and while she is reluctant to cheat she told him she kinda wants to meet up with him. Being a decent friend he has ask me if I care if he goes through with meeting or if he should call it off.
My question to everyone is should I tell him to call it off and should I feel guilty for having started all this? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
You will never compare or compete with bbc bulls! Let them fuck her I am trying to find bbc bulls to get my wife wasted and get her to cheat

I say go through with it. You know you want it. Maybe you can subtly make remarks to your wife that you'd be ok with her fooling around.

lol
shes taking it already
sorry

She’s already been fucked by him. Congrats!

Back