Should a hotwife kiss the bull?

Since the beginning of my wife BBC life I made the demand that she would never kiss the bulls.

I am thinking now if I need to change that in order to improve some orgasms she has, like in missionary.

What do you think??

If she is BBC only and can't kiss bulls that means that she will never be kissed while orgasming again.

Also, I've read that in some positions kissing may be a way of having the strongest orgasms. Like this positions for example...

Attachments

• 12gg.gif
    12gg.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 167
  • nig03391.gif
    nig03391.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 171
  • 377_450.gif
    377_450.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 151
  • b2291c291462463006b447888a4b6068.gif
    b2291c291462463006b447888a4b6068.gif
    927 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Hell yes she should kiss if it comes natural to both. Husbands/boyfriends need to get out of the way sometimes and let the wife and bull do what comes natural.
Agreed with above post!!! Allow the Bull’s relationship to develop naturally
This lifestyle is about the wife’s needs & desires - not the cuckolds

Last edited:
Since the beginning of my wife BBC life I made the demand that she would never kiss the bulls.

I am thinking now if I need to change that in order to improve some orgasms she has, like in missionary.

What do you think??

If she is BBC only and can't kiss bulls that means that she will never be kissed while orgasming again.

Also, I've read that in some positions kissing may be a way of having the strongest orgasms. Like this positions for example...

Great gifs

What do you think??

Of course she should. Women love kissing and they deserve to feel as good as possible.

Back