Should a hotwife kiss the bull?

As the black man in the equation, I find kissing to be extremely important. I like for it to come naturally though for both me and her. No forsing it. It has to be something that we both instinctively want, and when done right, is incredibly arousing and erotic. And for me it's also very symbolic . . . as often the first exchange of bodily fluids between the black and the white.

Last edited:
As the black man in the equation, I find kissing to be extremely important. I like for it to come naturally though for both me and her. No forsing it. It's something that we both want, and when done right, is incredibly arousing and erotic. And for me it's also very symbolic . . . as the first exchange of bodily fluids between the black and the white.

Awesome commentary! Thanks!!

As the black man in the equation, I find kissing to be extremely important. I like for it to come naturally though for both me and her. No forsing it. It has to be something that we both instinctively want, and when done right, is incredibly arousing and erotic. And for me it's also very symbolic . . . as the first exchange of bodily fluids between the black and the white.

Yep. And that's why I say it has to be a natural move between the white girl and the black guy -- they get to decide, not the cuck. If the wife knows the kissing bothers her cuck hubby, she has to decide what she wants more -- the black man's kiss or to go along with her cuck husband.

Back