Should a hotwife kiss the bull?

Kissing is an absolute must, after all he's going to fuck me , I mean how much more
personal can it get. Kissing is the precursor to a night of passion and lust. I couldn't
think of just laying there without kissing. I've found that if a man is a good kisser
he's a great lover. A deep passionate kiss to start the night leads to that special
connection between people and a passionate kiss that ends the night, and sometimes
morning, says thank you it was my pleasure.
m (5).JPG

You want an intimacy bond to form no question about it.....if you want to take it to a higher intimacy excitement level for all involved....Tell the guy before hand but not your wife that you will be exiting the room to leave him alone with her ...and tell him when you do leave for him to become more passionate in his love making....kissing sucking on her neck...whispering to her that he wants to cum inside her......announce to them before you leave so your wife knows she's alone with him " I'll let you two make love alone" then leave the room by closing the door so she can hear the door close.

The excitement in her goes off the charts....she has him all alone in bed and he's kissing her she's kissing back ...when she feels him cum inside her...and kisses her lovingly a bond instantly forms between the two and you will see this shy almost guilty look of pleasure satisfaction when she comes out of that room that you've never seen before....her mind is then racing to be with him again at that point....it's amazing....she thinks about that time over and over till she's with him again alone.

You want an intimacy bond to form no question about it.....if you want to take it to a higher intimacy excitement level for all involved....Tell the guy before hand but not your wife that you will be exiting the room to leave him alone with her ...and tell him when you do leave for him to become more passionate in his love making....kissing sucking on her neck...whispering to her that he wants to cum inside her......announce to them before you leave so your wife knows she's alone with him " I'll let you two make love alone" then leave the room by closing the door so she can hear the door close.

The excitement in her goes off the charts....she has him all alone in bed and he's kissing her she's kissing back ...when she feels him cum inside her...and kisses her lovingly a bond instantly forms between the two and you will see this shy almost guilty look of pleasure satisfaction when she comes out of that room that you've never seen before....her mind is then racing to be with him again at that point....it's amazing....she thinks about that time over and over till she's with him again alone.

All that from ujst the simple ....highly erotic kiss

Kissing is a natural part of sex and the wife should have fun with the bull such as dancing or just chatting. I believe that when the husband surrenders and accepts his wife deciding what she wants to do the relationship is improved. It was pure angst for me to watch my wife dance with other men and then sit on their lap and make out in the club but eventually i accepted it and lost any jealousy

As crazy as it may sound, kissing is more intimate than sucking dick or taking dick deep inside. I've had orgasms both with and without being kissed, and I'm here to say that kissing orgasms were better than no kissing orgasms. A lot better. And it made me pine even harder for being with the kisser again. Made me fall for him, I guess.

Kissing is an absolute must, after all he's going to fuck me , I mean how much more
personal can it get. Kissing is the precursor to a night of passion and lust. I couldn't
think of just laying there without kissing. I've found that if a man is a good kisser
he's a great lover. A deep passionate kiss to start the night leads to that special
connection between people and a passionate kiss that ends the night, and sometimes
morning, says thank you it was my pleasure.
View attachment 3048421
Agree . I know if my wife kisses her lover, she has a connection with him . which makes the evening even more hotter .... especially love it when she occasionally calls her lover babby ... which is her name for me!!

Back