Girlfriend gave random black guys a blowjob and kissed me

So i’ve been seeing a gorgeous girl for a few weeks now and she’s way out of my league. We went clubbing last weekend as a date since she loves it. I’m not a fan since everyone is so tall and I just end up buying drinks for girls who go home with other men.

Anyways my date got pretty ******* and started dancing everywhere and I lost sight of her. I found her twice and both times she was grinding on some black guys, but before I could get to her i’d get lost in the crowd and wouldn’t be able to find her again.

Finally at like 2am I found her with some really tall black guy next to her with his arm around her shoulder. When we saw each other she excitedly waved to me and then introduced me as her boyfriend to the black guy who just smirked.

Then she leaned towards me and gave me a deep french kiss which I liked since it showed the black guy that she was my girl. The problem was that her mouth tasted super salty and there was some thick pungent liquid that she shoved in my mouth with her tongue. I was confused and when we broke the kiss there was a string of that salty goo still attached between our lips which made the black guy laugh. My gf just titled and said I was the best bf ever and eventually I took her home

So i’ve been seeing a gorgeous girl for a few weeks now and she’s way out of my league. We went clubbing last weekend as a date since she loves it. I’m not a fan since everyone is so tall and I just end up buying drinks for girls who go home with other men.

Anyways my date got pretty ******* and started dancing everywhere and I lost sight of her. I found her twice and both times she was grinding on some black guys, but before I could get to her i’d get lost in the crowd and wouldn’t be able to find her again.

Finally at like 2am I found her with some really tall black guy next to her with his arm around her shoulder. When we saw each other she excitedly waved to me and then introduced me as her boyfriend to the black guy who just smirked.

Then she leaned towards me and gave me a deep french kiss which I liked since it showed the black guy that she was my girl. The problem was that her mouth tasted super salty and there was some thick pungent liquid that she shoved in my mouth with her tongue. I was confused and when we broke the kiss there was a string of that salty goo still attached between our lips which made the black guy laugh. My gf just titled and said I was the best bf ever and eventually I took her home
You leaving out the part where you swallowed the salty goo.

Back