Sex Without a Condom or not?

Condoms don't fit me well there is always a bunch hanging off the front of my penis and they fall off very easy with the lack of penis thickness I have, glad I don't need them with my wife. They would just be a mess.

She has been with 6 men now. Only one was bareback and it was our third time with him and we trusted him. All new partners need to wear a condom until they can show a test. Yes, a cream pie is awesome and the first time it happened, I nearly ******* due to excitement. I got to have reclaim sex and sloppy seconds in front of the bull. Very, very hot with him video taping us. We would like to find a regular partner that we can trust.

Condoms leak and break. As much as my wife squirts, they occasionally slip off. Condoms do a better job of protecting the man than the woman. She enjoys bareback. She only has sex with a couple of regular bulls that are tested frequently. They are , also, as selective.

Unless you lock the bull and chuck in a chastity cage you can't be sure anything is safe. Until there is a 30 minute testbefore you have sex for all STD's known to man it is not safe. Some are just a pain in the ass other may take a while to develop ie herpes, vaginal warts, chlamydia, and some others. Some are specific test that needs to be done since the generic test does not cover them. It's you life but we play it safe.

Bingo, we have a winner.

Maybe not the place to point this out but have a look at those who are all in favor of bareback, breeding, etc., and see if they can write a coherent sentence with correct spelling. Just reinforces our decision to be careful.

Last edited:
Bull asked to do it without condom. Hubby was happy about it and anxious to see he come in me. I was worried because even if u trust to your bull u really don't know what can happen.
Anyway I had two or more glass of wine and I gave my ok to do it.
We had a great sex and I prefer it without condom because is more intimate. And obviously bull is more excited
totally agree. it's much better without a condom. that's why i think it worths it to put some effort in finding a steady, reliable bull

I don't use condoms, I know it's naughty but me and hubby love the cum! We both discussed it before starting and agreed the risk is worth the risk.
In my mind anyway a test is only good for a limited amount of time. If I met a guy who had a clear test letter dated 10 Nov 15 he could have been with 20 women since bareback!
I'm quite trusting and believe guys, everything fun in life comes with a bit of risk. X
Then it is only a matter of time until you do catch something...just hope it is something that can be cured with antibiotics and not something like HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes. Although Herpes is with you for life, at least it is not life threatening nor causes serious health risks like the others I mentioned.

Yes but getting tested doesn't prevent it...just gives you reality.
So very true....testing only tells you after the fact and some things you cannot cure with antibiotics. Using protection will everyone and still being tested regularly is the smart thing to do, regardless of how exciting it is to not use condoms. The only way to not use condoms is to know someone very well and for a long time, to really trust them not to be with other people, and for them to be fully tested for everything on a regular basis and provide the test results.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been condoms only both with couples as well as with single guys. Simple reason, we are risk averse and, guess what, guys in particular lie and say whatever they think you want to hear to get sex. While testing is good unless it is right before you do them bareback it is mostly like locking the barn door after the horse has already fled.
Absolutely true. STD testing is only good if it is done right before the person has sec with you. And in many cases, even STD testing does not detect an STD if they just acquired it right before they were testing.....there is a period of time when someone has a STD and it is not yet detectable by testing...HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis Band C, and Herpes all have long incubation periods before they show up in a STD test and so someone can have one of these STDs and it not show yet in a recent test. So not only do you have to know and trust the person very well that they are not having unprotected sex with others, they need to be tested multiple times before you truly know they are clean.

Unless you lock the bull and chuck in a chastity cage you can't be sure anything is safe. Until there is a 30 minute testbefore you have sex for all STD's known to man it is not safe. Some are just a pain in the ass other may take a while to develop ie herpes, vaginal warts, chlamydia, and some others. Some are specific test that needs to be done since the generic test does not cover them. It's you life but we play it safe.
Very true and even if you have a test 30 minutes before, they can still have and pass along a STD that has not shown in the test yet if they just caught something during the incubation period.

Back