Sex Without a Condom or not?

Very true and even if you have a test 30 minutes before, they can still have and pass along a STD that has not shown in the test yet if they just caught something during the incubation period.
Actually I need to correct myself. The timeframe for when you catch a STD and the time is possibly shows symptoms is the "incubation period". The time from when you catch a STD and the time you actually can test positive for it is called the "window period". You can still catch an STD from someone infected even if they do not test positive for it if the test was conducted during the "window period".

Then it is only a matter of time until you do catch something...just hope it is something that can be cured with antibiotics and not something like HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes. Although Herpes is with you for life, at least it is not life threatening nor causes serious health risks like the others I mentioned.
Negative talk, I've been tested and not got anything. I'm meeting a guy off Fabswingers soon and I will let him fuck me bareback even though he's a regular on there. Enjoy life, you only live once!

Negative talk, I've been tested and not got anything. I'm meeting a guy off Fabswingers soon and I will let him fuck me bareback even though he's a regular on there. Enjoy life, you only live once!
It isn't negative talk, it is common sense and being prudent. Just because you have been tested and have not caught anything yet, that does not mean you won't get a STD in the future, especially with men who regularly have sex without using condoms. It's kind of hard to "enjoy life" when you have or have the threat of getting something that can cause serious health issues or even ******* you. Look at the statistics of STDs among people and you will see that if you play frequently on a regular basis without protection, then you will probably eventually catch something.

It isn't negative talk, it is common sense and being prudent. Just because you have been tested and have not caught anything yet, that does not mean you won't get a STD in the future, especially with men who regularly have sex without using condoms. It's kind of hard to "enjoy life" when you have or have the threat of getting something that can cause serious health issues or even ******* you. Look at the statistics of STDs among people and you will see that if you play frequently on a regular basis without protection, then you will probably eventually catch something.
Fair enough. I agree if I was going out with different guys several nights a week, every week, there would be considerable risk. But me and hubby are occasional swingers, a new guy every few months or so. And, yes, we do have occasional worries, when I look back on a guy I've just met and he's cum in my mouth or took me in the ass I do have a moment of concern but it passes.
Everything you enjoy in life carries an element of risk- smoking, drinking, sunbathing etc, but we still do these things.

Fair enough. I agree if I was going out with different guys several nights a week, every week, there would be considerable risk. But me and hubby are occasional swingers, a new guy every few months or so. And, yes, we do have occasional worries, when I look back on a guy I've just met and he's cum in my mouth or took me in the ass I do have a moment of concern but it passes.
Everything you enjoy in life carries an element of risk- smoking, drinking, sunbathing etc, but we still do these things.
Well even if you are only occasional swingers, it only takes one "new guy" who plays with other women one regular basis who has something to pass it along to you. My only point is it is best to be cautious and careful when you play with new people and at least wait until you know them well and have them get fully tested if you trust them and want to play without condoms. Yes,, many things in life have some level of risks, but all risks are not equal, either in likelihood or consequences, and it is smart to properly consider that and take appropriate measures to reduce them. Even within not using condoms, some activities have higher risk than others.....Allowing a man to cum in your mouth has some risks, but it is less risky than having a man cum in your vagina or ass.

This is why I exclusively go with married women....higher degree of safety. The so called "unicorns" (single women) are just too risky for me. I once saw a "unicorn" plow her way through 8 guys some of which had pictures on their profile barebacking over a dozen different women over a relatively short period of time.
Do I bareback, yes but VERY rarely.
Visuals and play is no reason for a lifetime of pain.

I certainly do not want to catch anything, but I do get off on the risky side of sex.
I get tested every 2-3 months. I'm on BC pill.
Single guys I usually get them to use condoms for first meets. Married men I never request for them to use a condom, we all know the risks.

Back