A Hotwife Dynamic Without D/s

BlackVulcan

Male
Gold Member
Over the years, ours has developed into a fond friendship founded on sex. They are a mature white couple, happily-married swingers, both retired yet very active, financially comfortable, and highly intelligent. The beautiful wife has never had any children, but she is still an "earth-mom" type, seldom using cosmetics, content with her naturally-gray hair, but with the figure of a woman twenty years younger. We felt a strong chemistry from the very beginning, through online correspondence of the honest, and playfully flirty variety. My attraction to the wife was instantaneous, easy, and mutual. Her husband also liked me straight off, pleased to have facilitated a match for his sexy spouse with zero complications. Interracial was never the specific preference for them as it was for me, but we all knew that this only added to the kinky thrill.

We have played together many times, her husband recording several of my eager, passionate couplings with his wife. Swinging has successfully added extra spice to their marriage, and I was only too happy to add my contribution with heat, sweat, vigor, and yes, semen, lots of freely-spurting semen. I love flooding her married pussy with my cum without the slightest reservation. It's all treated so casually. The three of us can go out to dinner or go see a movie, sharing plenty of innocent laughs in public. No strangers ever suspect a thing out of the ordinary. But at the end of the evening, it's fully expected and accepted that I will undress his wife, take her up to their marriage bed, and shamelessly fuck her (without a condom) to our mutual pleasure and satisfaction. The innocent pretense even carries over to the polite exchanges we use together in conversation. Outside the restaurant or in the movie theater parking garage, the Husband will say: "So, would you like to come back to the house for a while?" Once there, the Wife will say: "Shall we go upstairs to the bedroom?" No need for graphic language. No desire for vulgar humiliation, or role playing. It's all a beautiful code of subtle suggestion, a continuation of our friendly conversation that opens up to include physical touch, celebrating a most indecent taboo behind closed doors. The lovely wife lies back to spread her thighs wide for me, and I mount her in missionary, returning her smile as I insert my erect penis inside her wet, warm pussy. She is a wife who happily shares herself. She fulfills my sexual needs as much as those of her husband. And as the guest welcomed inside their wedlock, she fulfills my sexual needs first.
That-- is a hotwife.

Even though our relationship sexually is treated casually, it's still laced with kink, and we never lose sight of the naughtiness of it. And I, personally, never want to let go of that viewpoint in my mind. I refuse to take it for granted that I can experience such taboo intimacy with his wife.

The last time we all met to catch up, it was a warm afternoon and I waited for them at a local restaurant. The place was totally crowded, everybody enjoying lunch. We found lots to chat about, as usual, and I competed with the Mrs. in the arena of silly jokes. After a couple hours, it was time to leave, and we carried our conversation out to the parking lot. This time around, I was the first one who sought to prolong our day together by suggesting we reconvene at their nearby condo. The husband consulted his wife, yielding to her decision, which was in the affirmative. I arrived there to discover the redecorating they had done since I'd been there last. More ordinary chit-chat. But as the conversation lagged a bit, the lady made eye-contact with me. And within the next few minutes, we were all upstairs, naked, and I was between her legs enjoying a different course after lunch. Maneuvering up to mount her, we kissed passionately. And as I fondled her magnificent breasts, I felt her hand reach down between our bodies to take hold of my erection, and insert my stiff penis into her lawfully-wedded vagina. I whispered how I had missed her, missed being inside her as I slowly began our most recent fuck.

Back