Sex Without a Condom or not?

Sex, Lies and HIV: When What You Don’t Tell Your Partner Is a Crime
People with HIV have been sentenced to years or even decades in prison for having sex without telling their partners they’re infected, even when they practiced safe sex. Are these laws a deterrent to spreading the virus or could they actually fuel the epidemic?

https://www.propublica.org/article/hiv-criminal-transmission

People with HIV have been sentenced to years or even decades in prison for having sex without telling their partners they’re infected, even when they practiced safe sex. Are these laws a deterrent to spreading the virus or could they actually fuel the epidemic?

https://www.propublica.org/article/hiv-criminal-transmission
Inreresting question. Hard to find a balanced position about it.

I am always safe until I get to know guys. Would love the concept of never a condom but think reality is different
That's appropriate answer {relationship with a new a partner lessen the risk completely}in this lifestyle of wife sharing- equal long-term trust!! Every Bull would agree! Cause most are fuckin others,in their outside relationship.

I am always amazed about the argument about condoms. Do you use condoms for oral sex? If you don't use condoms for oral, you have exposed yourself to everything but maybe aids. Condoms fail. We have only a couple of regular bulls who are tested regularly as we are. Condoms are a must for the rare case we don't know someone we meet until we are confident of their testing and habits.

https://www.propublica.org/article/hiv-criminal-transmission[/QU
I am always amazed about the argument about condoms. Do you use condoms for oral sex? If you don't use condoms for oral, you have exposed yourself to everything but maybe aids. Condoms fail. We have only a couple of regular bulls who are tested regularly as we are. Condoms are a must for the rare case we don't know someone we meet until we are confident of their testing and habits.
U available to chat ? That'd pussy still tight - every safe medical

Without condom is like a Russian roulette. It's a lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger. Everyone loves bareback, but...

Although STI transmission is possible through oral sex, it happens rarely. Perhaps with this information, you could change your signed name from "worried" to "wary" or "wise"? When the mouth and tongue are healthy and uncut, the chance of getting a sexually transmitted infection (STI) through oral sex is uncommon, though possible. Sores or scrapes in the mouth present a ready passage-way for virus or bacteria to enter the ******* stream. Unless you're 100 percent sure of your partner's clean bill of sexual health, it's a good idea to use protection if any cuts, tears, sores or scrapes are present in the mouth (even tiny sores, like accidentally biting your tounge). Additionally, after you've had your wisdom teeth yanked, a root canal performed, or your dentures re-fitted, it's wise to stay away from unprotected oral sex (even if your partner is STI-free).

STIs, such as gonorrhea, syphilis,chlamydia, and HIV, can be transmitted through contact with bodily fluids, including pre-ejaculatory fluid or ejaculate. Herpes and human papillomavirus (HPV) can also be passed on through oral sex. Although these cases are rare, transmission is possible, and if you don't want to gamble with your health you could try using an un-lubricated condom

Everyone knows its the best and true cuckold having the bull taking with bare and unloading inside her, however with responsibility and understanding an ongoing relationship. Making sure everyone clean not into risky sex with possibility of catching something.

It's so much hotter without condoms, but the chance of STD scares us. I am always asked, “ Aren’t you afraid of catching something...like aids " How many couples or hotwife don't use condoms in vanginal or anal sex and if not how you reduce your risk?
Our bull used a condom until he was tested. After that they went bareback. When my wife dropped the pill after more than a year it was ten times better to watch when the bull ejaculated in my wife's unprotected womb.
4120-1-200-ir-breed-This-is-what-acceptance-looks-like.jpg

Back