Sex Without a Condom or not?

Condoms are an absolute must in first time or chance meetings. I do not care how clean or how much he professes his cleanliness.

Over time condoms can be optional.

But think of this also, the guys may want to think twice if a lady says no condoms right away. Men should also not go blindly into unprotected sex.
Agree best answer right there some of these people think with there genitals to much instead of there brain...But once they get something they going to be pissing and moaning and genital warts or hpv is no joke but thank the gods I am clean I love bareback to but you have to use due diligence with people of 2016;)

We have been condoms only both with couples as well as with single guys. Simple reason, we are risk averse and, guess what, guys in particular lie and say whatever they think you want to hear to get sex. While testing is good unless it is right before you do them bareback it is mostly like locking the barn door after the horse has already fled.

Unless you lock the bull and chuck in a chastity cage you can't be sure anything is safe. Until there is a 30 minute testbefore you have sex for all STD's known to man it is not safe. Some are just a pain in the ass other may take a while to develop ie herpes, vaginal warts, chlamydia, and some others. Some are specific test that needs to be done since the generic test does not cover them. It's you life but we play it safe.

It's so much hotter without condoms, but the chance of STD scares us. I am always asked, “ Aren’t you afraid of catching something...like aids " How many couples or hotwife don't use condoms in vanginal or anal sex and if not how you reduce your risk?

I have a regular bull who I trust and I love him bareback. I love when he cums in me, I come home with a few bottles of wine get hubby ******* and then slide onto hubby with my bull's cum still in me.

Bull asked to do it without condom. Hubby was happy about it and anxious to see he come in me. I was worried because even if u trust to your bull u really don't know what can happen.
Anyway I had two or more glass of wine and I gave my ok to do it.
We had a great sex and I prefer it without condom because is more intimate. And obviously bull is more excited

Back