Sex on demand for black lovers?

Ladies, if your black lover is really horny and calls for a quickie, what do you do? Go over as soon as you can to help him relief himself, give him a phone sex, or leave him hanging until you can find time for him. What would you do?
Have met him during the day at his office for a quick fix. Have called him in the middle of the nite to sleep over in our downstairs apt

Ladies, if your black lover is really horny and calls for a quickie, what do you do? Go over as soon as you can to help him relief himself, give him a phone sex, or leave him hanging until you can find time for him. What would you do?
He and I work together, but there are times when we just can't "get together" for several days. Those are the times when I will get a call from a very horny black man. I've always managed to meet him and we would 'visit' in his SUV. He has told me many times that his wife has lost interest in sex. His behavior with me tends to cause me to believe him, so I do my best to 'Help" him when he calls. On the other hand, I also meet with him because I thoroughly enjoy sex with him.

Answering as a cuck husband- whenever this happens he be around here promptly and having fun pleasuring each other.

Back