sex after bbc

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by CURIOUS4BBC, May 22, 2015.

1. CURIOUS4BBC

CURIOUS4BBC Member Real Person Gold Member

Does anyone have sex with hubby after having BBC?

2. BlkDaddyJissFest

BlkDaddyJissFest Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  3. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I do my hubby like to fuck after a bbc cummm in me he said it so hot and he add a little more cumm in me

4. jd2234irl

jd2234irl Active Member

Ireland
    ya i do and love to feel how stretched my wife pussy is!!!!! and to feel all his cum lowing down my cock and balls
    great

5. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I don't cause there is know way I could tell he's even inside me taking his 5" after a 10" that's funny :bounce:

6. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  7. radouane

radouane Member

Germany
    Well I think we should after BBC finish in order to feel how BBC had streched the pussy of our women

8. don dune

don dune Well-Known Member

US
    you sound like my wife.

9. Mercurial

Mercurial Member

Well "sex" can be many things. I tend to think that most women would not be interested in having a white penis in their pussy immediately afterward. It would be disappointing by comparison and they might be sore from the fucking they received a few minutes ago. I know that a nice, slow pussy licking can be welcome, both to soothe their pussy and to clean up anything her black lover left in her.

10. don dune

don dune Well-Known Member

US
    i totally understand what you are saying. as you might tell by my picture that is all my wife wants from me is my mouth on her pussy

11. Uhoh

Uhoh Member

More times then not, it's usually because I just had it (From my bf.) and now I don't need or want it anymore when the opportunity comes up for me and hubby to have sex, if that makes sense? 90% of the time I've already been given what I needed by the time hubby and I have the chance at some sex, there are a few times I still do it with him (He 's my husband after all.), but it's kind of like going to an all you can eat buffet and then coming home to a meal your husband just cooked for you....."Sorry babe, I've already been stuffed". lol

But sometimes you feel bad for your poor wittle hubby and you eat a bit of what he made for you form time to time, at least that's how it is for me.

12. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

Guilty! Enough said!

nccpl4blk likes this.
  13. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    I fuck my wife right after BBC has her, but I know she isn't feeling much. She just looks at me like "really, you want me to express excitement about your cock right now?" She just wants me to cum, which takes seconds, and get off her..

14. playfulmrs

playfulmrs New Member

Normally I fuck my wife right after the bull leaves she's always really turned on at that point. Only once was she to stretched and worn-out but he had a really thick cock. He also had fucked her for 2 hours took a break for 3/4 of an hour then fucked her good over the next 3 hours. It's the best sex she has ever had unfortunately he was stationed elsewhere and haven't been able to get together again.

15. Sarah

Sarah Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I prefer him licking my pussy but if he wants to have sex I don't usually say no. I know he loves 'sloppy seconds' so it's more for his pleasure than mine. Plus, he never lasts more than a couple of minutes anyway! x

16. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    sometimes.........

17. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I think if a wife allows this it's because, the male is feeling left out. He has to retake his territory so to speak. I have felt that feeling with a girlfriend who went black. I felt I had to reassert my position to feel good about myself. But, it's just really not necessary from the woman's perspective. She is already very satisfied. It's more of a mercy fuck than anything else. And more often than not, i ended up being allowed to lick her to one or two more orgasms and that would be it. That she really did enjoy.

18. Alex_D

Alex_D Active Member

Finland
    Of course. Sloppy seconds feel amazing and she feels naughty fucking me with another guy's cum inside her and getting filled up with another load.

19. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    We started out saying my hubby would definitely always have sex with me after being with a guy. I think so we would keep that feeling of 'togetherness' and he could enjoy the sloppy seconds. But it stopped after a while, mainly because I had had a good time anyway, had orgasmed and was tired. It also got embarrassing because i really didnt feel hubby in me the same way i just had with the other guy and were just 'going through the motions'. So we swapped to mainly doing creampies and cleaning me out. X

20. realcucklife

realcucklife Active Member

Did you play with humilation around him not being allowed or worth fucking?