sex after bbc

My ex used to love having me in her with her lovers cum still in her pussy. She said it made her feel extra naughty. And we had an 'unwritten rule' that I only was allowed to enjoy her when she was still full from her bull.

I confess, feeling his cum soak around my co#k while I was in her was extremely erotic..

My ex used to love having me in her with her lovers cum still in her pussy. She said it made her feel extra naughty. And we had an 'unwritten rule' that I only was allowed to enjoy her when she was still full from her bull.

I confess, feeling his cum soak around my co#k while I was in her was extremely erotic..
I bet that made you a lot more excited to have her fucked by her bull too !

I certainly did. It became my first really enjoyable fetish (after the voyeur act of watching her fuck her lover). I'll never forget the first time my wife's, very well hung black lover, finished having sex the very first night together (they actually had fucked that first night 3 or 4 times at least), and he had gone back to his room for the evening. I got undressed and crawled into bed, my cock, such as it was, was rock hard. I felt Fran's pussy and found it sopping wet and sticky. I was amazed at how soft and engorged her labia was. When I entered her, my cock felt like it had entered a a volcano of hot liquid. I really could feel no pressure from her stretched canal but just the feeling of their fluids sent me over the edge within minutes in the most intense, almost to the point of being painful, orgasm that I ever had. That was a feeling that I'll never forget and replicated, many times over the years.
I know exactly what you mean. I am not usually allowed to enter my wife after she has been fucked by a bull, because she is too sore or tired but the few times I have, it is exactly like you described ! A volcano and my little dick is swimming in it

Back