sex after bbc

Well "sex" can be many things. I tend to think that most women would not be interested in having a white penis in their pussy immediately afterward. It would be disappointing by comparison and they might be sore from the fucking they received a few minutes ago. I know that a nice, slow pussy licking can be welcome, both to soothe their pussy and to clean up anything her black lover left in her.

Well "sex" can be many things. I tend to think that most women would not be interested in having a white penis in their pussy immediately afterward. It would be disappointing by comparison and they might be sore from the fucking they received a few minutes ago. I know that a nice, slow pussy licking can be welcome, both to soothe their pussy and to clean up anything her black lover left in her.
i totally understand what you are saying. as you might tell by my picture that is all my wife wants from me is my mouth on her pussy

More times then not, it's usually because I just had it (From my bf.) and now I don't need or want it anymore when the opportunity comes up for me and hubby to have sex, if that makes sense? 90% of the time I've already been given what I needed by the time hubby and I have the chance at some sex, there are a few times I still do it with him (He 's my husband after all.), but it's kind of like going to an all you can eat buffet and then coming home to a meal your husband just cooked for you....."Sorry babe, I've already been stuffed". lol

But sometimes you feel bad for your poor wittle hubby and you eat a bit of what he made for you form time to time, at least that's how it is for me.

Normally I fuck my wife right after the bull leaves she's always really turned on at that point. Only once was she to stretched and worn-out but he had a really thick cock. He also had fucked her for 2 hours took a break for 3/4 of an hour then fucked her good over the next 3 hours. It's the best sex she has ever had unfortunately he was stationed elsewhere and haven't been able to get together again.

sometimes.........
I think if a wife allows this it's because, the male is feeling left out. He has to retake his territory so to speak. I have felt that feeling with a girlfriend who went black. I felt I had to reassert my position to feel good about myself. But, it's just really not necessary from the woman's perspective. She is already very satisfied. It's more of a mercy fuck than anything else. And more often than not, i ended up being allowed to lick her to one or two more orgasms and that would be it. That she really did enjoy.

We started out saying my hubby would definitely always have sex with me after being with a guy. I think so we would keep that feeling of 'togetherness' and he could enjoy the sloppy seconds. But it stopped after a while, mainly because I had had a good time anyway, had orgasmed and was tired. It also got embarrassing because i really didnt feel hubby in me the same way i just had with the other guy and were just 'going through the motions'. So we swapped to mainly doing creampies and cleaning me out. X

We started out saying my hubby would definitely always have sex with me after being with a guy. I think so we would keep that feeling of 'togetherness' and he could enjoy the sloppy seconds. But it stopped after a while, mainly because I had had a good time anyway, had orgasmed and was tired. It also got embarrassing because i really didnt feel hubby in me the same way i just had with the other guy and were just 'going through the motions'. So we swapped to mainly doing creampies and cleaning me out. X
Did you play with humilation around him not being allowed or worth fucking?

Back