sex after bbc

Did you play with humilation around him not being allowed or worth fucking?
I didnt humiliate him to begin with as love hubby and didnt want to upset him. Until i realised he likes the humiliation! Now i do belittle his cock and his ability, that bbc are far better, he doesnt deserve me etc! And he likes it, but i can take it too far sometimes! X

I didnt humiliate him to begin with as love hubby and didnt want to upset him. Until i realised he likes the humiliation! Now i do belittle his cock and his ability, that bbc are far better, he doesnt deserve me etc! And he likes it, but i can take it too far sometimes! X
There are lots of other small dicks you can humiliate...

hgfgftfg.JPG

I fuck my wife right after BBC has her, but I know she isn't feeling much. She just looks at me like "really, you want me to express excitement about your cock right now?" She just wants me to cum, which takes seconds, and get off her..
This is hillarious, I always wondered about what the hotwives thought when the hubby slides up in them after the Bull. Thx for sharing that Mr. Tenesseeswingset.

My wife does not want to fuck me after her bull is done but she does REALLY enjoy me eating her ! unless she is too tired or sore. She said she had no idea I'd ever want to do this but when I did (her bull suggested it) she had a massive orgasm from it and now we both enjoy this a LOT

What I enjoy is that she has already cum so many times , this really pushes her limit . Such devilish forms of *******. She wants to stop but she wants the orgasms too . Sometimes , after , I tie her hands and feet so she has to just lie there naked and so exposed.

Back