sex after bbc

We started out saying my hubby would definitely always have sex with me after being with a guy. I think so we would keep that feeling of 'togetherness' and he could enjoy the sloppy seconds. But it stopped after a while, mainly because I had had a good time anyway, had orgasmed and was tired. It also got embarrassing because i really didnt feel hubby in me the same way i just had with the other guy and were just 'going through the motions'. So we swapped to mainly doing creampies and cleaning me out. X

Very similar to our experience. My wife said it was like having a wonderful dessert and then having to eat vegetables.

She now loves to have a soft, slow oral orgasm after having a big black cock. I get to give her pleasure and we still feel very connected.

so many women say how loose they are after sex with BBC and can not feel their hubby's dick but they still let hubby in. my wife did that for a while but she then said it was unfair to her as being a disapointment of putting up with my little dick and also unfair to me because as she put it my hand is much tighter on my dick then her pussy so i should just masturbate and cum

Of course. One of the most exciting things from my sexual life with my wife is that he was fucked by a black man. Since our relationship began several years ago, I always found exciting that she had a black boyfriend before me. That was which motivated me to beg her to call her ex and have sex together.
Despite we were able to get a trio with him 10 years after they broke up, I just fucked with her in two occasions after they fucked together. Almost all the times he visited us, I preferred them to have sex in front of me and watch.

Last edited:
I’d never had sex with my boyfriend straight after a meet until recently, even though we’ve been doing this for a few years he’s only ever watched. Our experiences are pretty much the same as others above, I barely felt him inside me and he was amazed at how loose I was after. The first time he literally had sloppy seconds and hopped on as the guy hopped off, he was done in a couple of minutes. A couple of weeks later he wanted it again, this time it was around 45mins to an hour after we left the meet and was slightly more interesting.

I had noticed that there wasn’t much of a mess after the guy had finished but thought nothing of it, cleaned what was there and left. When we got home my boyfriend was all over me and wanted his turn. No sooner was he inside I felt a warm trickle and wetness then he pulled out, I looked at him and was like, well that was quick but he just stared at me. Turned out the missing load from earlier on finally showed up. Literally a puddle of watery cum all over my bed and smeared all over his cock. I just laughed, he was horrified. Don’t know where it was hiding but it stayed up there for nearly an hour with me walking nearly a mile and driving for 20 minutes.

We started out saying my hubby would definitely always have sex with me after being with a guy. I think so we would keep that feeling of 'togetherness' and he could enjoy the sloppy seconds. But it stopped after a while, mainly because I had had a good time anyway, had orgasmed and was tired. It also got embarrassing because i really didnt feel hubby in me the same way i just had with the other guy and were just 'going through the motions'. So we swapped to mainly doing creampies and cleaning me out. X
I don't understand ...what was the purpose of your relationship then?

Next time he will be there to SERVE winks

hey , that's the life style !! Fuck us both daily"

Back