Sex adentures of polish girls.

Hey,
I have question. How many you guys had the occasion of meeting polish girls when they where on vacations and you had a chance to f... them.
I heard that lots of polish women don't have limits and they love to try sex with other men.

If you would like to share about it I would be happy to hear how polish girls are slutty on vacations in other countries.

There isn't hard fast rule about women anyplace. Regardless of where you go there will be women that are every where from insatiable to totally asexual. One thing about Poland and other countries in Eastern Europe they are full of gorgeous women many speak English to varying degrees and unless you are a total ass you can get laid.

I second what Torpedo said.
I'll just add, to @BeginnerCuck pleasure, that my first introduction to MFM, hotwife/cuck lifestyle was in Warsaw, with a Polish couple I randomly meet at a bar in a dance club. Then a frew years later I ended up meeting another polish couple while on vacation.

I could elaborate more but I'll spare the details for now.
I don't believe polish girls are slutty though, they are flirty and I like it.

Polish women are top quality women in general, positive attitude, they take good care of their bodies, are intelligent, generally conservative but open-minded when you get to know them better, from my observations.

Polish women are top quality women in general, positive attitude, they take good care of their bodies, are intelligent, generally conservative but open-minded when you get to know them better, from my observations.
I have a few (part) Polish friends and this is very accurate. They're also freaky in the good way 😉

Back