Serving Black Cock Without the Wife

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

Yes I will be happy to

My wife has trained me over the years to be black only and anal only. She encourages be to serve as many Real Men as possible. If she meets a straight bull I will be instructed to go out and serve a black man whilst she meets him, if she meets a bi bull we will usually play together. My sex life is serving black men and the only time I I’m permitted to orgasm is when I’m being pounded by BBC
Mine does too....LOVE it!

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

YES go get as much BBC as you can. You will regret it if you dont

I would indeed. It is my role in life.

Back