Serving Black Cock Without the Wife

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

2015-08-25 21.00.32.jpg

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

I would

I’m the wife. And I def want to be present. It’s such a turn on for a female to see a black alpha make a weak white beta submit. And I love to tell my black bull all along hoa black men are superior. Stroke his huge ego ( sexy ) as I stroke his bbc with my long white nails and huge wedding ring. And most wives whi have been blacked and into the life. Will say same. So know. Husband must not be alone. The wife must be there too. Makes it so much more hotter.

My wife has trained me over the years to be black only and anal only. She encourages be to serve as many Real Men as possible. If she meets a straight bull I will be instructed to go out and serve a black man whilst she meets him, if she meets a bi bull we will usually play together. My sex life is serving black men and the only time I I’m permitted to orgasm is when I’m being pounded by BBC

I had begun submitting to my BBC master, when I was casually seeing two women and when I started going out with one of them, I introduced her to him. He loved fucking her in front of me and he loved fucking me in front of her. She always joked that I was greedy when I was sucking his cock and not sharing it with her, but she would freely admit afterwards that she just didn't want to do it for as long as I would.

Attachments

• sissysuckingbbc.jpg
    sissysuckingbbc.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 718

That looks hot. I hope there is a video!!

I’m the wife. And I def want to be present. It’s such a turn on for a female to see a black alpha make a weak white beta submit. And I love to tell my black bull all along hoa black men are superior. Stroke his huge ego ( sexy ) as I stroke his bbc with my long white nails and huge wedding ring. And most wives whi have been blacked and into the life. Will say same. So know. Husband must not be alone. The wife must be there too. Makes it so much more hotter.
Do you continue humiliating your husband even when your lover isn't around?

I had begun submitting to my BBC master, when I was casually seeing two women and when I started going out with one of them, I introduced her to him. He loved fucking her in front of me and he loved fucking me in front of her. She always joked that I was greedy when I was sucking his cock and not sharing it with her, but she would freely admit afterwards that she just didn't want to do it for as long as I would.
Is he still fucking you both?

Back