Serving Black Cock Without the Wife

Keep going she will give in once she realised what she missing out on took me long time to convince my wife.ive now become a sissy and love BBC myself .and she makes me sick his cock after she finished with him with has now become my privilege and duty.good luck

Keep going she will give in once she realised what she missing out on took me long time to convince my wife.ive now become a sissy and love BBC myself .and she makes me sick his cock after she finished with him with has now become my privilege and duty.good luck
This is my wish I hope it happens I would love to clean them all up when finished

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

I started out sucking BBC before my wife did and it was a great way to start for sure.

I had begun submitting to my BBC master, when I was casually seeing two women and when I started going out with one of them, I introduced her to him. He loved fucking her in front of me and he loved fucking me in front of her. She always joked that I was greedy when I was sucking his cock and not sharing it with her, but she would freely admit afterwards that she just didn't want to do it for as long as I would.
Beautiful ❤️

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

Opportunity...

Back