Semen taste

I ate this vegetarian chic who was heavy into them greens like Asparagus, Artichokes, and Brussel Sprouts and that pussy actually tasted like a vegetable! 🤣😂 I was a good sport about it though and licked that plate clean like a good herbivore, but I prefer my pussy with a hint of red meat like some Sirloin, Pulled Pork, or BBQ Baked Chicken! LOL

I am a huge fan of the Dole line of juices. They keep me nice and sweet. On my playdays after sun down I purposely hydrate with juice only ensuring that all my loads are as sweet and tasty as possible. I always have some of this juice in my fridge.

I had one hotwife that firmly insisted on eating every single load when I would cum. The way that she would work that ejaculating cock and eat that cum was as if it had life saving properties! You know that irritating sound that people make sucking on an empty fountain ******* through a straw clearly knowing that its empty, she would suck that throbbing cock pumping seamen into her mouth so seriously that when I swore I heard that noise a few times! 😂🤣

Attachments

• large_97153424-a0cd-4c62-840a-94c3a6d50784.png
    large_97153424-a0cd-4c62-840a-94c3a6d50784.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 2
  • large_e55f8c40-6c66-45b0-a07e-4d3cfd115dd1.png
    large_e55f8c40-6c66-45b0-a07e-4d3cfd115dd1.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 2
I heard pineapple is good for semen taste but a lot of it depends on the guy's diet but then again, I haven't had someone tasted my semen yet.
Taste your own, it's not going to ******* you! You're not gay if you taste semen, but if you taste it from the source, well.....

Depends on the guy to be honest. But I do find from experience that black men seem to cum a lot heavier than any white guy I’ve fucked. Most of the time (not all) the taste from a black man is slightly milder, which is good because of the size of the load in my mouth, I don’t think I would cope if the taste was strong!!

(literally taken a load 10 mins ago in my mouth... so this topic is fresh on my mind, and tongue ;-) )

Every guy is different, and every guy’s cum varies day by day depending on diet.

Pro tip - if you think it’s going to taste bad, (some guys love spicy stuff or foods heavy on onions, garlic, asparagus etc) take him into the back of your throat when he cums, problem solved. He’ll love doing that, and you won’t disrespect him with a sour look on your face.

But you may burp it up lol.
agreed - and always swallow

Back