Semen taste

Just a couple of comments:

1. Evolution's catalysis for Semen/cum/sperm production was for procreation. mom Nature didnt care about the taste and/or smell of it.

2. Diet very likely factors into the taste. The body metabolizes the food, and the nutrients are distributed systemically.

3. If diet affects the flavor of semen, wouldn't diet also affect the taste of vaginas? I am not referring to smell. Bacteria and other microorganism are responsible for any malodorous aroma.

Last edited:
Every guy is different, and every guy’s cum varies day by day depending on diet.

Pro tip - if you think it’s going to taste bad, (some guys love spicy stuff or foods heavy on onions, garlic, asparagus etc) take him into the back of your throat when he cums, problem solved. He’ll love doing that, and you won’t disrespect him with a sour look on your face.

But you may burp it up lol.

I wonder what your juice can add to the taste :rolleyes:

Just a couple of comments:

1. Evolution's catalysis for Semen/cum/sperm production was for procreation. mom Nature didnt care about the taste and/or smell of it.

2. Diet very likely factors into the taste. The body metabolizes the food, and the nutrients are distributed systemically.

3. If diet affects the flavor of semen, wouldn't diet also affect the taste of vaginas? I am not referring to smell. Bacteria and other microorganism are responsible for any malodorous aroma.
If mom Nature didn't care about the taste or smell of semen, it's only because she wasn't sucking ******* Nature's dick..

Every guy is different, and every guy’s cum varies day by day depending on diet.

Pro tip - if you think it’s going to taste bad, (some guys love spicy stuff or foods heavy on onions, garlic, asparagus etc) take him into the back of your throat when he cums, problem solved. He’ll love doing that, and you won’t disrespect him with a sour look on your face.

Clever solution :)

I am a biologist by trade and degree. Chemical make of the body can vary greatly day today and this will change the texture thickness, smell and taste of your load. It is not likely your cum load will taste the same two days in a row. Keeping a good chemical balance in the body might make it taste better however not a ton sure how we grade better. I think a good PH balance will keep it less acidic and less pungent. Hydration has a big factor in the sperm make up. However eating pin-apples or garlic is not likely to change your sperms taste and for sure not eating pinapples that day. This myth comes from a girl saying you tasted good and the guy saying I eat fruit to sweeten it and so on it is mostly in the mind. the make up of the human body and how the sperm is produced doesn't work that way. Your diet can change the make up but it takes time and if a guy eats pin apples and another guy eat pinapples their sperm is not going to taste the same.

poetry baby

You're one of a kind, Sam.

I am a biologist by trade and degree. Chemical make of the body can vary greatly day today and this will change the texture thickness, smell and taste of your load. It is not likely your cum load will taste the same two days in a row. Keeping a good chemical balance in the body might make it taste better however not a ton sure how we grade better. I think a good PH balance will keep it less acidic and less pungent. Hydration has a big factor in the sperm make up. However eating pin-apples or garlic is not likely to change your sperms taste and for sure not eating pinapples that day. This myth comes from a girl saying you tasted good and the guy saying I eat fruit to sweeten it and so on it is mostly in the mind. the make up of the human body and how the sperm is produced doesn't work that way. Your diet can change the make up but it takes time and if a guy eats pin apples and another guy eat pinapples their sperm is not going to taste the same.
You always did like the way mine tasted lol

Back