Semen taste

Hi ladies, do you think there's generally a difference in the taste of white and black men's semen? If so, how would you describe it? Is one sweeter or saltier than the other?

I have very limited experience since the only cum I tasted was my Hubby's and that of his black friend, Edwin. They both definitely tasted different, not in a good or bad way, just different!

The first time I ever swallowed a hot load of cum was with Edwin, he was so big, and we were both so over excited as I gave him that first blow job! I came to orgasm when I felt his hard black cock begin to pulsate to an orgasm in my mouth! Edwin was holding my head ever so tightly as he pushed that monster deeper in my throat, so much so that I didn't have a choice but swallow ... or *******! I must admit I enjoyed it however! Afterwards I even licked his cock and balls clean just in case he might have had spilled some of that precious fluid! I'm not sure Hubby appreciated it though as he was never able to convince me to do it for him! Too bad! I did do it for him a few weeks later though!

I heard pineapple is good for semen taste but a lot of it depends on the guy's diet but then again, I haven't had someone tasted my semen yet.

Every guy is different, and every guy’s cum varies day by day depending on diet.

Pro tip - if you think it’s going to taste bad, (some guys love spicy stuff or foods heavy on onions, garlic, asparagus etc) take him into the back of your throat when he cums, problem solved. He’ll love doing that, and you won’t disrespect him with a sour look on your face.

But you may burp it up lol.

Every guy is different, and every guy’s cum varies day by day depending on diet.

Pro tip - if you think it’s going to taste bad, (some guys love spicy stuff or foods heavy on onions, garlic, asparagus etc) take him into the back of your throat when he cums, problem solved. He’ll love doing that, and you won’t disrespect him with a sour look on your face.

Ltitle pro indeed:cool:

You are so funny, I need a skin transplantation!

Back