Semen taste

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jon_sneaux, May 24, 2014.

1. jon_sneaux

jon_sneaux New Member

Hi ladies, do you think there's generally a difference in the taste of white and black men's semen? If so, how would you describe it? Is one sweeter or saltier than the other?

2. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    i would say it goes more by the guy and sometimes his diet depending on what types of food he eats

3. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

I dont think its a B?W thing every guy is different

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  4. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Every guy is different

5. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

I have very limited experience since the only cum I tasted was my Hubby's and that of his black friend, Edwin. They both definitely tasted different, not in a good or bad way, just different!

The first time I ever swallowed a hot load of cum was with Edwin, he was so big, and we were both so over excited as I gave him that first blow job! I came to orgasm when I felt his hard black cock begin to pulsate to an orgasm in my mouth! Edwin was holding my head ever so tightly as he pushed that monster deeper in my throat, so much so that I didn't have a choice but swallow ... or choke! I must admit I enjoyed it however! Afterwards I even licked his cock and balls clean just in case he might have had spilled some of that precious fluid! I'm not sure Hubby appreciated it though as he was never able to convince me to do it for him! Too bad! I did do it for him a few weeks later though!