" Seems like A LOT of favoritism is shown on this site and people's TRUE colors have been shown "

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I made a post early Friday morning while enjoying one hell of a week, following and even more fucktastic weekend! Some BOZO commented on my post and it never even applied to him remotely. I was updating a pic and about to upload a video of the same female and saw that I was 'blocked' from the sitr for.." breaking the site rules ". I was barely on this site before when I was dating my now ex girlfriend cause most females I date outside of " THIS WORLD" won't tolerate that nonsense, as I've been told countless times. And I respect everyone's wishes. So after this discovery I carried on with my normal weekend of " Bangers and MASH " with the females I've already had sexperiences with. Today is the first day I've returned and was informed that I got my post deleted and some person who I don't communicate with named <Post Moderated by Moderator @bigblackbull76 > had some harsh words to say but I couldn't view it because the site administrator blocked me.

It was a legit post and was to understand people's thoughts and how they viewed each other's opinions in this era that we live in. There's a plethora of rehashed, rubbish being posted regularly. Things that would incite racial tension and yet people respond to them fueling the machine. I barely entered that field remotely and got my post removed by trollers and hateful envious hearts.

There's LOTS of profiles showing peoples private parts.

My requests from almost 2 years ago, to protect my pics and privacy has yet to be fulfilled yet I see a plethora of females and couples with the BlacktoWhite.net + screenname authentication seals, if you will.

So why not respect my conglomerate and perogative like you do everyone else's? Seems like a bias,unprofessional and unstable staff is playing favorites and not acting accordingly. Especially based on the same guidelines they've created. Unless those guidelines are for specific members, which proves my previous point!

Has anyone else experienced this type of injustice on this site or am I the one being maliciously targeted here?!? Please share your experiences if you will.

And to the BlacktoWhite administrators, moderators and staff if you have something to add and share please do express your opinion. I won't entertain any nonsense responses from ANY adults who think irrationally and with a level of immaturity because they're approved " staff members ". ONLY mature and rational replys. Thank you very much!

-BobbyLongKong10-

<Post Moderated by Moderator @bigblackbull76 >
My sexy ladyB killen em.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I do not understand some deletions of photos uploaded into our media album, which we have encountered becuase of content, yet that same content is all over this site.

That's just absolutely absurd! I was off of this site for about a year or so and noticed pics I uploaded were gone! Just check around the site as far as what I stated and you'll see the point I'm stressing. That's unfortunate that you've had to encounter that. They need to UPDATE ALL MEMBERS , METICULOUSLY, on exactly what changes they've made to the site while it's " temporarily unavailable for MAINTENANCE". As well as inform people when they're deleting their pics and removing their posts in the forums, in violation of their " guidelines ". Seriously.

Last edited:
I made a post early Friday morning while enjoying one hell of a week, following and even more fucktastic weekend! Some BOZO commented on my post and it never even applied to him remotely. I was updating a pic and about to upload a video of the same female and saw that I was 'blocked' from the sitr for.." breaking the site rules ". I was barely on this site before when I was dating my now ex girlfriend cause most females I date outside of " THIS WORLD" won't tolerate that nonsense, as I've been told countless times. And I respect everyone's wishes. So after this discovery I carried on with my normal weekend of " Bangers and MASH " with the females I've already had sexperiences with. Today is the first day I've returned and was informed that I got my post deleted and some person who I don't communicate with <Post Moderated by Moderator @bigblackbull76 > had some harsh words to say but I couldn't view it because the site administrator blocked me.

It was a legit post and was to understand people's thoughts and how they viewed each other's opinions in this era that we live in. There's a plethora of rehashed, rubbish being posted regularly. Things that would incite racial tension and yet people respond to them fueling the machine. I barely entered that field remotely and got my post removed by trollers and hateful envious hearts.

My requests from almost 2 years ago, to protect my pics and privacy has yet to be fulfilled yet I see a plethora of females and couples with the BlacktoWhite.net + screenname authentication seals, if you will.

So why not respect my conglomerate and perogative like you do everyone else's? Seems like a bias,unprofessional and unstable staff is playing favorites and not acting accordingly. Especially based on the same guidelines they've created. Unless those guidelines are for specific members, which proves my previous point!

Has anyone else experienced this type of injustice on this site or am I the one being maliciously targeted here?!? Please share your experiences if you will.

And to the BlacktoWhite administrators, moderators and staff if you have something to add and share please do express your opinion. I won't entertain any nonsense responses from ANY adults who think irrationally and with a level of immaturity because they're approved " staff members ". ONLY mature and rational replys. Thank you very much!

-BobbyLongKong10-

I’m not a mod and have no knowledge of anything deleted. I can address the watermarking feature for photos. It’s a new feature and I think it’s just for verified real people. The instructions are on the real persons board.

Basically, you go into your profile settings for photos and choose the “add watermark” feature. After you do that, any new photos you upload will have the watermark. It doesn’t apply it to all your old photos. You’d have to delete them and re-upload them if you want to add the watermark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not a mod and have no knowledge of anything deleted. I can address the watermarking feature for photos. It’s a new feature and I think it’s just for verified real people. The instructions are on the real persons board.

Basically, you go into your profile settings for photos and choose the “add watermark” feature. After you do that, any new photos you upload will have the watermark. It doesn’t apply it to all your old photos. You’d have to delete them and re-upload them if you want to add the watermark.

Well that's NEW! It wasn't a feature available for members when I was on here in 2016 and had people trolling with my pics as a profile avatar. But it was conveyed to me that they would protect my pics from being stolen, altered and used throughout this site with that digital mark of authentication. Appreciate the tidbit of info as far as that goes but the main point of my post has to deal with a show of favoritism aside from the digital watermark.

Thank you.

Well that's NEW! It wasn't a feature available for members when I was on here in 2016 and had people trolling with my pics as a profile avatar. But it was conveyed to me that they would protect my pics from being stolen, altered and used throughout this site with that digital mark of authentication. Appreciate the tidbit of info as far as that goes but the main point of my post has to deal with a show of favoritism aside from the digital watermark.

Thank you.
They’ve only had it for 2 months or so. Brand new feature.

I made a post early Friday morning while enjoying one hell of a week, following and even more fucktastic weekend! Some BOZO commented on my post and it never even applied to him remotely. I was updating a pic and about to upload a video of the same female and saw that I was 'blocked' from the sitr for.." breaking the site rules ". I was barely on this site before when I was dating my now ex girlfriend cause most females I date outside of " THIS WORLD" won't tolerate that nonsense, as I've been told countless times. And I respect everyone's wishes. So after this discovery I carried on with my normal weekend of " Bangers and MASH " with the females I've already had sexperiences with. Today is the first day I've returned and was informed that I got my post deleted and some person who I don't communicate with named <Post Moderated by Moderator @bigblackbull76 > had some harsh words to say but I couldn't view it because the site administrator blocked me.

-BobbyLongKong10-

View attachment 1758036

What up @BobbyLongKong10 I can understand you getting some shade thrown at you from people. Misery loves company they say, don't let yourself be dragged down to their levels. If you have problems on the site, please hit the report button and let the moderators address it. Anytime someone reports harrassment/ or offenses we take it seriously, investigate it, and take action. Your post was flagged and reported to us so instead of deleting the entire post I let you air out your grievance but Modded the offensive commentary. So there I showed you a little favoritism too. :bigsmile::balanced:

Please remain civil and continue to have a good time "Banging and Mashing" - don't worry about the shade and people trying to curve you. They wouldn't hate if you wasn't getting so much shine and love, don't sweat'em man. I can relate as I get my share of hate and shade too - but keep doing your thing.

Hot chic in that post by the way and if your banging that holy fuck dude you got no time to be worried about words directed at you on this site for-real. Man my real life is so good with similar good looking women - like Kayne said "..is you saying something, nah-ah you Can't tell me Nothin!"

Make sure to adhere to the site's Terms and we uphold them equally without favortism to anyone:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms/

Laterz,
~BBB76

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 9.34.17 PM.png

Last edited:
What up @BobbyLongKong10 I can understand you getting some shade thrown at you from people. Misery loves company they say, don't let yourself be dragged down to their levels. If you have problems on the site, please hit the report button and let the moderators address it. Anytime someone reports harrassment/ or offenses we take it seriously, investigate it, and take action. Your post was flagged and reported to us so instead of deleting the entire post I let you air out your grievance but Modded the offensive commentary. So there I showed you a little favoritism too. :bigsmile::balanced:

Please remain civil and continue to have a good time "Banging and Mashing" - don't worry about the shade and people trying to curve you. They wouldn't hate if you wasn't getting so much shine and love, don't sweat'em man. I can relate as I get my share of hate and shade too - but keep doing your thing.

Hot chic in that post by the way and if your banging that holy fuck dude you got no time to be worried about words directed at you on this site for-real. Man my real life is so good with similar good looking women - like Kayne said "..is you saying something, nah-ah you Can't tell me Nothin!"

Make sure to adhere to the site's Terms and we uphold them equally without favortism to anyone:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms/

Laterz,
~BBB76

Hahahaha! My manz..You're absolutely RIGHT! And I feel alot better coming to you about my dealings. From one MANDING'KING to another, you've got my utmost respect. I know I've had to roast and toast some cucksbands and trollers who've popped out of the wood works with their pointless and rubbish retorts but like you said " Always remain civil " and respect the rules and guidelines. I don't know if you got a chance to read my previous post, that was taken down early last friday morning but I'll repost it and ask for your opinion first. With a respectable intellect and point of view it is imperative that you share your perspective on it. I would graciously appreciate it. As for the " mysterious beauty " she's one of many lovely treasured secrets I keep in hand. I wasn't supposed to share that pic with not a SOUL cause I do respect the professional and prestige willing to keep me pleased, when delving into the unknown of their personal comfort zone. I just want everyone to know I have a stockbar of quality on shelf as well. And still wish ALL of us MANDING'KINGz, BULLDRENS & BLACK COCK OP's a Happy Hunting on their search and conquest for pleasure. I was a bit weary of this site at first because of the shade but you've ceased the madness and came to a brothers aid. For that brother, I am grateful.

I'm intrigued by hotness of mixed soups and she's one of them(Italian and boricua) and LOTS of fun too!;) But you keep some HOTT punani Pockets on deck. And not short on variety either B! Hahaha..I respect the HELL out it! Like NAS said.." YOU can hate Me NOW..But I won't STOP NOW..THEY CAN HATE ME NOW...YOU can Hate mee-NOoww! " .

100 Broham BAM!!!
-B.L.K.10-

They’ve only had it for 2 months or so. Brand new feature.

Ahh.. I see. But prior to that feature becoming readily available for VERIFIED members, the digital marks of authenticity were being placed on various profiles; In 2016 soon after my complaints. And I've recently returned back to this site as of last year mid fall or so.

Back