Seeing a QOS tattoo or jewelry in public

My husband and I were at Memorial City Mall one weekend when two young Blacks passed us and they practically got whip lash jerking their heads around to check out my pendant. I noticed they turned around, passed us, then turned around and walked by us again, just confirming what they had seen I guess. We stopped at the food court and while my husband waited in line to order I took a chair at one of the tables. Next thing I knew these two young men, they had to be in their late teens, took a seat on either side of me and began to hit on me. I had to laugh, I was of course flattered, but their boldness and brashness had to be applauded. Unfortunately my husband showed up with our order, to go. They followed us out to the parking lot and watched us get in our car. I smiled and waved bye and they returned the same. When my husband asked who they were I just told him a couple of new friends.
m.JPG

My husband and I were at Memorial City Mall one weekend when two young Blacks passed us and they practically got whip lash jerking their heads around to check out my pendant. I noticed they turned around, passed us, then turned around and walked by us again, just confirming what they had seen I guess. We stopped at the food court and while my husband waited in line to order I took a chair at one of the tables. Next thing I knew these two young men, they had to be in their late teens, took a seat on either side of me and began to hit on me. I had to laugh, I was of course flattered, but their boldness and brashness had to be applauded. Unfortunately my husband showed up with our order, to go. They followed us out to the parking lot and watched us get in our car. I smiled and waved bye and they returned the same. When my husband asked who they were I just told him a couple of new friends.
View attachment 2634990
Great story!! Did your husband not know you were wearing the bat signal?

My girlfriend that left with a black man I Soo wanted to pay for her to get a queen of spades tattoo above her pussy so I would have to look at it and know there will only be BBC allowed in her from then on. It turned me on thinking about eating his cum off the tattoo and out of her but she left before I got my treat of his hot cum!! I would have gladly paraded her in public with jewelry of a tattoo showing, she has breast enlargement up to 34DDD the qos would have looked great on the inside of her boob she always wore low cut tops after the breast enlargement

Back