Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's one beautifully fulfilled-looking woman. I like the way her strapping and very handsome young lover, perhaps husband, is so gently and proudly cupping her wonderful baby-bump so suggestively close to her pubes.

It gives me a beautiful vision of her thighs widely opened to eagerly receive his nakedness in hers and him very powerfully purposefully and manfully thrusting his no doubt magnificent black cock balls-deep in her at the long-craved-for spermy climax of the glorious act of love that got her pregnant.

Those barely touching fingertips of the lovers complete the picture perfectly and make the shot all the more erotic and deeply meaningful for me, as does the adoring woman's lovely glossy brown long hair flowing so naturally over her man's right thigh and gently supporting left hand.

The inter-locking gazes of the gently smiling lovers vividly remind me of the incredible beauty of the lovemaking I witness nightly between my young black best buddy and his wife (my ex) close beside me in our bed. She just happens to be very pregnant by him for her fourth time and I'm totally loving it.

Great shot. Everything beautiful about it---including the magnificent head of that spunky young black, with his mighty legs casually but so sexily spread, being backed by the phallically-symbolic grandly upstanding tree-trunk---is so artfully and poignantly understated that it's erotic impact, at least on me, is so deliciously devastating it almost hurts.

Talk about Bitter-Sweet! Fuuuck DANG!!!

Thanks TL.

Last edited:
That's one beautifully fulfilled-looking woman. I like the way her strapping and very handsome young lover, perhaps husband, is so gently and proudly cupping her wonderful baby-bump so suggestively close to her pubes.

It gives me a beautiful vision of her thighs widely opened to eagerly receive his nakedness in hers and him very powerfully purposefully and manfully thrusting his no doubt magnificent black cock balls-deep in her at the long-craved-for spermy climax of the glorious act of love that got her pregnant.

Those barely touching fingertips of the lovers complete the picture perfectly and make the shot all the more erotic and deeply meaningful for me, as does the adoring woman's lovely glossy brown long hair flowing so naturally over her man's right thigh and gently supporting left hand.

The inter-locking gazes of the gently smiling lovers vividly remind me of the incredible beauty of the lovemaking I witness nightly between my young black best buddy and his wife (my ex) close beside me in our bed. She just happens to be very pregnant by him for her fourth time and I'm totally loving it.

Great shot. Everything beautiful about it---including the magnificent head of that spunky young black, with his mighty legs casually but so sexily spread, being backed by the phallically-symbolic grandly upstanding tree-trunk---is so artfully and poignantly understated that it's erotic impact, at least on me, is so deliciously devastating it almost hurts.

Thanks TL.
That shot looks to me as if it was taken by the pregnant woman's husband.

Was it? And, if so, was that husband you TL? Or do you just wish it was.

I know the craving and the beautifully angsty feeling it engenders, and as I view and re-view your incredibly sexy shot I'm getting it all over again. And fucking loving it.

That's one magnificent young huge-cocked black-breeding male there, with an obviously love-besotted thoroughly contented and remarkably beautiful young white woman very heavily pregnant by him.

What an incredibly beautiful couple they make. The photographer has very skilfully chosen the optimum angle to ensure that the jutting-forward head of the lover's huge and perfectly sculpted cock is extremely arousingly superimposed on the milky-white skin of his woman's right arm and hip.

And get a load of the wonderfully puposeful muscularity and exquisitely male contours of that barely-visible right back side of her lover's bum.

Man Alive!!! If I had been watching that gorgeous stud's butt-cheeks clenching rhythmically Afro-American style while his massively-erect beautifully black cock was relentlessy thrusting home and jerking orgasmically in the process of knocking up his woman, I would have spunked wildly warmly and very wettingly all over his sexily flexing back and bum.

UUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Full marks to that photographer for his consummate erotic artistry.

The baby--perhaps twins---they have made will be as if not more beautiful than they are separately and together. May they make many more!

If it's a man-baby making that lovely baby-bulge, when he grows into a handsome and powerful young man his *******'s superbly superior genes are guaranteed to ensure him a steady supply of beautiful black-baby-wanting young white women eager to frantically and shamelessly love the fantastically desirable cock and wondrously muscular body he has inherited from his ******* and to be repeatedly fucked full of his super-spermy hotly-desired black-baby-batter and conceive by him.

God bless that unborn baby, and if it's a boy may he grow into a handsome and beautifully strapping sexually irresistible spunky young man the spitting image of his *******.

Last edited:

Thanks TL.
Only this morning I noticed embedded in this shot a very subtly suggested but for me powerfully-working interracio-sexual element verging on a political statement, at a stretch intentionally but more likely completely unconsciously, included in it by the photographer.

The line of the backgrounding lawn with the two old women alone on it tips down to the right suggesting that our world, excluding the intensely romantic sexual one occupied by the young lovers, is out-of-kilter, which in respect of Black-to-White powerfully procreative sex it very obviously is.

But the tuth of the matter is that for certain brave young women who have made the decision to break from our stupidly sexually self-denying society-at-large and be impregnated by powerfully sexual and satisfying genetically superior men, the scales are heavily weighted in favor of her choosing a super-spunky young black.

Was the photographer mindful of that when he composed his shot?

Most surely, Yes.

But did he consciously weight the shot in favor of the young woman's strapping young black breeder by sloping the line of the backgrounding lawn in the way we see?

As a white male who eagerly gave his wife up to be impregnated by his beautiful young black bisexual lover, I like to believe that the plainly savvy and sexually supersensitive photographer very deliberately did.

Attachments

• xtumblr_ojs7w0yfBu1vltnuto1_1280 (2).jpg
    xtumblr_ojs7w0yfBu1vltnuto1_1280 (2).jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
tumblr_ntfuuouoFa1tf8okuo1_500.jpg
Yes. BSM. Black sperm matters.

I love the idea and find it very hot and sexy. The thought of getting pregnant or working towards it while fucking is an amazing high and super erotic.
So, Jadzia, you love the "idea"? Going by my watching my wife being impregnated by my young black huge-cocked best buddy, you are going to love the awesome naked reality of it a thousand times more than the mere "idea" of it when it's your first interracial baby that's being fucked into you.

My pregnancy risk play has finally caught up with me, and am now expecting. Couldn’t be happier and more excited to meet the newest member of our family.
That's a very lovely shot. You look so fulfilled and contented .I can vividly imagine your new baby sucking on your beautiful nipples.Congratulations to you both. And to your fertile black paramour.

I understand that fantasy of having a black gentleman knock up your wife and you having to raise the baby is hot and kinky,but everyone assumes that the black guy is just going to go away, and not want anything to do with raising their offspring! Having raised two step children I can tell you that unless you go to a sperm bank,or have a random encounter without letting the ******* know that he impregnated the wife,most people in the real world want to be involved in the children's lives.

Back