Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand that fantasy of having a black gentleman knock up your wife and you having to raise the baby is hot and kinky,but everyone assumes that the black guy is just going to go away, and not want anything to do with raising their offspring! Having raised two step children I can tell you that unless you go to a sperm bank,or have a random encounter without letting the ******* know that he impregnated the wife,most people in the real world want to be involved in the children's lives.
I completely agree.

Your "most people" includes my beautiful heart-rendingly handsome 24 year-old black buddy, my only lover since he was 17.

I set him and my wife up to fall in love with each other which they spectacularly did during their very first fuck in our marital bed on the fateful night I introduced them to each other.

He was 19 at the time and the three of us have been continuously living together in a wonderfully fulfilling sublimely sexy menage-a-trois ever since.

My buddy is in his final year at university and has already fathered three beautiful children for her and is deeply involved in their upbringing, with me hands-on helping

Two years ago I divorced my wife so that she could marry him, which she eagerly did.

It's deeply satisfying for me too to be so closely involved in the upbringing of their three children, not only because we still sleep together in the marital bed, but also because emotionally and physically he is the ideal lover for my ex, and outstandingly for me aswell.

Last edited:
Its not happened yet but I encourage any woman im with to service and surrender to hung black men and to allow them to cum inside their pussy since I only date women out of my league who I know I cant completely satisfy and would look natural and becautiful black pregnant and with her lovers mixed baby suckling at her breasts.. I dream of a situation where I help raise their baby and he is a part of our lives and the childs life, staying over often to be a part of the family and take my wifes pussy and me servicing him in front of her, with her possibly loving her lover and me enough to have multiple children with him, us having a mixed family so our young daughters can get used to seeing mom with a strong black man sexually so she feels more compelled to do the same, possibly sharing her young lovers with her mom when she and her lovers are legally old enough..me the ******* helping and watching them get taken openly around the house and getting them both pregnant

I completely agree.

Your "most people" includes my beautiful heart-rendingly handsome 24 year-old black buddy, my only lover since he was 17.

I set him and my wife up to fall in love with each other which they spectacularly did during their very first fuck in our marital bed on the fateful night I introduced them to each other.

He was 19 at the time and the three of us have been continuously living together in a wonderfully fulfilling sublimely sexy menage-a-trois ever since.

My buddy in his final year at university and has already fathered three beautiful children for her and is deeply involved in their upbringing, with me hands-on helping

Two years ago I divorced my wife so that she could marry him, which she eagerly did.

It's deeply satisfying for me too to be so closely involved in the upbringing of their three children, not only because we still sleep together in the marital bed, but also because emotionally and physically he is the ideal lover for my ex, and outstandingly for me aswell.
Does he top you when your ex-wife isn’t around?

That's one magnificent young huge-cocked black-breeding male there, with an obviously love-besotted thoroughly contented and remarkably beautiful young white woman very heavily pregnant by him.

What an incredibly beautiful couple they make. The photographer has very skilfully chosen the optimum angle to ensure that the jutting-forward head of the lover's huge and perfectly sculpted cock is extremely arousingly superimposed on the milky-white skin of his woman's right arm and hip.

And get a load of the wonderfully puposeful muscularity and exquisitely male contours of that barely-visible right back side of her lover's bum.

Man Alive!!! If I had been watching that gorgeous stud's butt-cheeks clenching rhythmically Afro-American style while his massively-erect beautifully black cock was relentlessy thrusting home and jerking orgasmically in the process of knocking up his woman, I would have spunked wildly warmly and very wettingly all over his sexily flexing back and bum.

UUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Full marks to that photographer for his consummate erotic artistry.

The baby--perhaps twins---they have made will be as if not more beautiful than they are separately and together. May they make many more!

If it's a man-baby making that lovely baby-bulge, when he grows into a handsome and powerful young man his *******'s superbly superior genes are guaranteed to ensure him a steady supply of beautiful black-baby-wanting young white women eager to frantically and shamelessly love the fantastically desirable cock and wondrously muscular body he has inherited from his ******* and to be repeatedly fucked full of his super-spermy hotly-desired black-baby-batter and conceive by him.

God bless that unborn baby, and if it's a boy may he grow into a handsome and beautifully strapping sexually irresistible spunky young man the spitting image of his *******.
It's a pleasure to hear from a fellow whiteboy who knows his place.

Coworker of mine actually let her black boss seed her and she wound up pregnant. Very pretty girl too. Her family was shocked when they finally saw the baby was black
Nice. You should consider yourself a lucky whiteboy to be in that environment. I know the feeling as well and witnessed it years ago and still jerk to them.

Last edited:
Back