Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was indeed lost. But several months later I found the way back to bf.
So, in the end, was it a case of your dubious loyalty to your boyfriend prevailing over your mid-cycle horniness for bare BBC and the addictive feeling of black-baby batter spurting into you, or something else?

So, in the end, was it a case of your dubious loyalty to your boyfriend prevailing over your mid-cycle horniness for bare BBC and the addictive feeling of black-baby batter spurting into you, or something else?
Dont' know what you mean with mid-cycle. I'm in my mid 20s for sure. I thought I could tell bf I was pregnant by him. Finding a similar guy was not easy. And I won't deny I'm a slut by desperately expanding my search during those 2 weeks. Well 2 days

Dont' know what you mean with mid-cycle. I'm in my mid 20s for sure. I thought I could tell bf I was pregnant by him. Finding a similar guy was not easy. And I won't deny I'm a slut by desperately expanding my search during those 2 weeks. Well 2 days
Re Mid-Cycle horniness:

The vast majority of young women ovulate, and so become more easily able to get pregnant, about 12-14 days after the first day of their preceding period. The time from the 12th to the 16th day is known as the woman's Mid-Cycle and unprotected penetrative sex on any of those 5 days results in the vast majority of pregnancies.

Because of a big surge in female sex-hormones that occurs during a woman's mid-cycle, she gets much hornier---often uncontrollably---than she is at other times, and very inclined and hotly receptive to being fucked and inseminated, usually repeatedly, by sexually unusually attractive random younger men more potent and orgasmogenic than her husband.

Last edited:
Re Mid-Cycle horniness:

The vast majority of young women ovulate, and so become more easily able to get pregnant, about 12-14 days after the first day of their preceding period. The time from the 12th to the 16th day is known as the woman's Mid-Cycle and unprotected penetrative sex on any of those 5 days results in the vast majority of pregnancies.

Because of a big surge in female sex-hormones that occurs during a woman's mid-cycle, she gets much hornier---often uncontrollably---than she is at other times, and very inclined and hotly receptive to being fucked and inseminated, usually repeatedly, by sexually unusually attractive men, often ones younger than her husband.
Sorry, I thought you meant mid-life...

There is a theory of blacks out populating whites world wide. This idea seems like it would make a great movie about a possible future. Much like the one on if the south had won the civil war. The story line would be basically blacks out populating white people by the white women being impregnated by only black men. Thus eliminating the white race. Kind of interesting concept for a new movie instead of all the remakes of movies already done. Something like "Black New World Order " the beginning or something like that. Interesting concept.

UUUNNNNGGGHHHHH!!!!! Yet another lovely wife barebacked AND deeply creampied by a very determined and beautifully-built muscular black super-fucker.

I love the way he cocks her bum right up by pushing her sexily slender waist right down and keeping it down as he delivers his superbly-aimed custard strokes. There's just no way her fucked-open cum-thirsty cervix wasn't going to be pumped full of his black-baby batter. Eat your envious heart out Hubby!!

Hot Hot HOT Man. Like my young best buddy, that powerful black stud is obviously an experienced master-breeder of BBC-loving white wives.

Good on him.

Last edited:
Back