Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the above caption I would add, "and usually much girthier, steelier and more muscular"----like that of my athletic and supremely spunky young black buddy (and my sole male lover) who I self-interestedly and very willingly gave to my wife in marriage four years ago and who has fathered three beautiful children for her.

Hot HOT HOT!!!!

Last edited:
I love the idea of seeding and breeding and play the game in the bedroom but I am not sure if it is something I am going to do IRL. For one thing it definitely shows you have an alternative sexual lifestyle and then another I am not sure what exactly I would tell my baby when they asked later on in life. Obviously they would be my husband and my baby that is a given and we would love them completely. The best I can come up with was maybe that my husband was not able to have ******* so a close family friend helped out but not sure how that would go over either.

I love the idea of seeding and breeding and play the game in the bedroom but I am not sure if it is something I am going to do IRL. For one thing it definitely shows you have an alternative sexual lifestyle and then another I am not sure what exactly I would tell my baby when they asked later on in life. Obviously they would be my husband and my baby that is a given and we would love them completely. The best I can come up with was maybe that my husband was not able to have ******* so a close family friend helped out but not sure how that would go over either.
Nice and thoughtful.

That is the biggest difficulty that most white couples have when it comes to whether to have black babies. Loving and caring for them is not a problem, but explanations can be difficult, with family and friends but especially with the baby. It helps if the baby sees black men with mom as he or she grows up. Then the parentage is more easily understood.

That is the biggest difficulty that most white couples have when it comes to whether to have black babies. Loving and caring for them is not a problem, but explanations can be difficult, with family and friends but especially with the baby. It helps if the baby sees black men with mom as he or she grows up. Then the parentage is more easily understood.
The problem is I want my children to look back and think my mom and dad wanted *******. Not necessarily that and my parents found it hot. And maybe that could be different if like you said our lifestyle is transparent to our ******* and I explain that people can be attached to many other people and have children with many people.

The problem is I want my children to look back and think my mom and dad wanted *******. Not necessarily that and my parents found it hot. And maybe that could be different if like you said our lifestyle is transparent to our ******* and I explain that people can be attached to many other people and have children with many people.
Yes, that's it; that was my point. If mom hides her relationship with black men, that makes it seem dirty or shameful. If black men are treated as part of the family it's a whole different situation. As a baby grows older, eh or she will understand that black men are part of mom's life and that sometimes babies are born out of mom's sharing with black men.

Yes, that's it; that was my point. If mom hides her relationship with black men, that makes it seem dirty or shameful. If black men are treated as part of the family it's a whole different situation. As a baby grows older, eh or she will understand that black men are part of mom's life and that sometimes babies are born out of mom's sharing with black men.
Well I cannot imagine being part of making a baby and not having some role in that baby's life and I would not deny the man that either. But I do know there are several men that offer stud services and then are gone.

Well I cannot imagine being part of making a baby and not having some role in that baby's life and I would not deny the man that either. But I do know there are several men that offer stud services and then are gone.
Yes, there are men who want no part of the baby after impregnation occurs. Others want to be welcomed into the family to be with the baby and watch him or her grow. The latter is ideal, as the baby and the natural ******* can bond and (as mentioned before) the baby witnesses affection and intimacy between mom and the real dad.

Yes, there are men who want no part of the baby after impregnation occurs. Others want to be welcomed into the family to be with the baby and watch him or her grow. The latter is ideal, as the baby and the natural ******* can bond and (as mentioned before) the baby witnesses affection and intimacy between mom and the real dad.
There are a lot of aspects that go into it for sure and a ton of planning and knowing what everyone wants and expects.

A very beautiful young woman paired with a very handsome sensitive-looking young black who appears rather pleased if not proud to have knocked up such an obviously baby-wanting beauty.

Those two are the quintessential interracial breeding pair. The woman's husband must have been beside himself with lust watching his wife's superbly sexy well-chosen impregnator thrusting into her up to his balls and filling her cock-milking vagina full to overflowing with his superior black-boy baby-batter.

The guy's gently caressing hands look as sensitive as his face and, ardently bisexual as I am, I dream of him being superbly muscular all over, huge-cocked, uncircumcised, multi-orgasmic and a torrential ejaculator like my young black buddy and long-term homosexual lover who I recently gladly gave in marriage to my black-besotted wife.

At the time of posting she is heavily pregnant to him for their third time.

Sigh...............................

Last edited:
My black boyfriend and I had had an existential fight over having children AND leaving my husband. I didn't mind having his *******, but didn't want to leave hubby. During the long time bf and I were separated, I met some other black guys while working in Stl. Even met more than one guy the same night for security. It crossed my mind to ******* my bf to accept me again by getting pregnant during these promiscuous encounters.

And what happend then?
I had a small window to get pregnant since we broke up. I dropped the pill and began having second meets with those guys and exchanging sti checks. Since I was only one day of the week in StLouis I had to ramp up things. That was mad. And it would have been a lie to my bf, a betrayal of my own feelings. I wasn't thinking clear. I ended up throwing other guys into the mix - non-blacks to sabotage myself, rtook some after pills and resumed with the pill soon afterwards.

Back