Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will probably be the proud ******* of another baby, it was inevitableafter I left all that seed in her belly, how about i move in to your house so i can help with the bby aas well as fucking your girl whenever we need? You can wath us all the time poinding her holes,
would love for you to live with my wife and I. I would support you both so you could stay home and fuck my wife daily. Love the thought of you seeding her and watching your baby growing in her.

A soul is empty, but yet it is never exhausted. Energy flows where your attention goes. Just as a flower opens up to the light, so does your soul seek what you desire. Deficit and abundance are conceived as one, they go hand in hand just like matter and energy or dark and light. So there are many paths that the energy can take, but it is the human who makes the choice. Yes Mistry and Imagination arise from the same source. This source is called darkness, darkness within darkness, the gateway to all understanding. When a cuck, enjoys to watch his wife get fucked more, than actually fucking her himself, and the wife wife prefers a black bull, then there is definite need for a black bull, to fill the vacuum. It is like a ******* of nature which has come about through the complexity of society. So the black bull fills the deficit to reestablish harmony within the couple. As the cuck passes on his energy to black bull and his wife, they intern return energy through giving the cuck a purpose and reason to serve. It is a type of symbiosis: Symbiosis (from Greek συμβίωσις, sumbíōsis, "living together", from σύν, sún, "together", and βίωσις, bíōsis, "living")[2] is any type of a close and long-term biological interaction between two different biological organisms, be it mutualistic, commensalistic, or parasitic. A relationship of mutual benefit, where everyone gets what they have sought. Passivity and action complement themselves in harmony, but only if it is done right. The true meaning behind the relationship must be understood by all participants. 1fe093_8a3b39565fc543528715e1ea859ac171~mv2.jpeg

Children are responsibility. And during sex people dont think clearly. You must be 100% Your partner wont leave You. Sad, but real long relationships between black men and white women are very rare. And number of divorces is big. Now I understand that most couples of BM and WW want just wild sex without responsibilities. Thats not excuse for a baby.

Back