Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I completely agree.

Your "most people" includes my beautiful heart-rendingly handsome 24 year-old black buddy, my only lover since he was 17.

I set him and my wife up to fall in love with each other which they spectacularly did during their very first fuck in our marital bed on the fateful night I introduced them to each other.

He was 19 at the time and the three of us have been continuously living together in a wonderfully fulfilling sublimely sexy menage-a-trois ever since.

My buddy in his final year at university and has already fathered three beautiful children for her and is deeply involved in their upbringing, with me hands-on helping

Two years ago I divorced my wife so that she could marry him, which she eagerly did.

It's deeply satisfying for me too to be so closely involved in the upbringing of their three children, not only because we still sleep together in the marital bed, but also because emotionally and physically he is the ideal lover for my ex, and outstandingly for me aswell.
that is so erotic

How about the black ******* stay around and help raise and support his baby too? 🤔🤔
For me this is a big NO. If I wanted the blk ******* around, I'd divorce my husband and marry the *******.

When I got black preg, I made it clear the baby was mine. This really was not a big deal as the fathers to my biracial ******* were all married. Their wives also knew what was going on. My husband is a great dad. I don't want the "baby daddy" causing unneeded confusion.

Last edited:
Having age on you means I have seen the time where a white woman having a black baby was treated like a cheap trash whore by both sides. If she was married her husband was looked down as being a worthless and nutless to be married to such a obvious well known slut. And of course men would slip by on the sly to fuck her as everyone viewed her as open for fun. Now the white women twitch their ass trying to attract a black man and those with black babies are well accepted. and the huby with the slut wife is very widely accepted also. Both sides realize the a white guy married to a black cock loving white girl is just plain normal, accepted, expected, and seems the right way for things to be.

Having age on you means I have seen the time where a white woman having a black baby was treated like a cheap trash whore by both sides. If she was married her husband was looked down as being a worthless and nutless to be married to such a obvious well known slut. And of course men would slip by on the sly to fuck her as everyone viewed her as open for fun. Now the white women twitch their ass trying to attract a black man and those with black babies are well accepted. and the huby with the slut wife is very widely accepted also. Both sides realize the a white guy married to a black cock loving white girl is just plain normal, accepted, expected, and seems the right way for things to be.
I'm sorry, and I don't mean to sound like too much of a bitch.............but some of what have written is not reality.

We don't twitch our asses to attract a black man. IF WE DECIDE to flirt to get a black man's attention, we just have to smile and give those non verbal clues. We'll get all the attention we want.......

As for black/mixed race babies being accepted?????? Yes

Last edited:
So what, the bbc has no responsibility at all after getting her pregnant? That morally reprehensible.
I really prefer not to have the added complexity of the baby daddy around being the dad.

I'm married, my husband loves *******, and we have the financial means for the family. When Steve and I were talking ******* before we were married, I said "1 maybe 2." His response was "4 to 6." So, that was a sticking point for us, but we both felt we could figure it out.

What changed?????????????????? I LOVED being pregnant!!!!!!!!!! The barfing in the morning and constipation kinda sucked. However, when you feel them and see them move on your stomach, none of those things matter anymore.

While I have not had it happen, if the baby daddy did insist on spending time with his baby, I would probably agree.

Well put and very true, at least in my experience over the last 6 years following me introducing my handsome and beautifully athletic 19 year-old black bisexual boyfriend of 2 years' standing to my childless black-baby-wanting wife.

He has lived with us ever since and we men still threesome with her very gratifyingly indeed in the marital bed many times a week.

At my eager instigation he began by fucking her---pretty spectacularly I might say---bareback at least three times on his introductory night and twice more in the dawner that naturally followed.

She quickly "fell" pregnant to him of course.

Since then he has fathered two more beautiful children for her and, since my amicable "abdication" from my husbandly throne, he is now her husband, but still my lover too.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, and I don't mean to sound like too much of a bitch.............but some of what have written is not reality.

We don't twitch our asses to attract a black man. IF WE DECIDE to flirt to get a black man's attention, we just have to smile and give those non verbal clues. We'll get all the attention we want.......

As for black/mixed race babies being accepted?????? Yes
I always thought the ass twitch was part of getting a mans attention. So in my reality I like to see a womans ass twitch.

I always thought the ass twitch was part of getting a mans attention. So in my reality I like to see a womans ass twitch.
If you like it............cool. Im fine with that.

Have I ever twitch my ass to get a man's attention?
Has my *******?
Has my sis?
Any GFs do it that I saw?

The answer to all is no.

The only thing that might be remotely close is if we walk by in a tight dress or skirt. Even just by itself doesn't really work well. You have to give them some kind of "I might want to do you" look.

Once I have him looking, I just may hike up my dress a tad so he can see. This is rather effective if it's unusual occasion and I have thigh highs on. It's not like I wear nylons or tights much anymore (unless it stupid cold out). If I'm in that kind of mood getting dress, I'll put the thigh highs on.

If you like it............cool. Im fine with that.

Have I ever twitch my ass to get a man's attention?
Has my *******?
Has my sis?
Any GFs do it that I saw?

The answer to all is no.

The only thing that might be remotely close is if we walk by in a tight dress or skirt. Even just by itself doesn't really work well. You have to give them some kind of "I might want to do you" look.

Once I have him looking, I just may hike up my dress a tad so he can see. This is rather effective if it's unusual occasion and I have thigh highs on. It's not like I wear nylons or tights much anymore (unless it stupid cold out). If I'm in that kind of mood getting dress, I'll put the thigh highs on.
No nylons or tights? Hot.

But does your Huntress costume dispense with panties?

If so, methinks you and I could hit it off instantly and very beautifully---with me backing you up against the wall of some ill-lit alleyway for an intensely orgasmic quickie. Or two. But only if you signaled me sexually as artfully as you say you do with beautiful men that you're targetting to fuck.

That sort of deliciously direct hot-woman approach to be fucked gives me an instant hardon down the left leg of my jeans, with no briefs or under-shorts intervening. Given of course that you are sufficiently commanding towards me and unzip me with a sufficiently sexy smile.

No nylons or tights? Hot.

But does your Huntress costume dispense with panties?
To answer your question.............Nope, panties are almost always on.

Besides the wind possibly causing some "over exposure," my underwear add an extra layer of protection if his hands get a little too "investigative."

Call me a bitch or whatever, but my panties come off when I'm ready for sex......not before.

You pour it on a little thick in that last paragraph. Sometimes less is better when you're trying to seduce us on a message board. Oh and loose the JarJar Binks Star Wars speak. I saw all the movies, but a well spoken man turns me on way more than someone who likes Star Wars

Now, once I "want to" that part about the alleyway kinda makes me a little turned on. Kissing me with my hands held above my head...........Then the kissing goes down my neck. You back off a little and release my hands. You just stare right into my eyes. I reach under my dress and take down my own panties......

Then that "Intensely orgasmic quickie" happens. Damn, I hope you brought a condom. I'm going to go take care of myself thinking about this. LOL

If so, methinks you and I could hit it off instantly and very beautifully---with me backing you up against the wall of some ill-lit alleyway for an intensely orgasmic quickie. Or two. But only if you signaled me sexually as artfully as you say you do with beautiful men that you're targetting to fuck.

That sort of deliciously direct hot-woman approach to be fucked gives me an instant hardon down the left leg of my jeans, with no briefs or under-shorts intervening. Given of course that you are sufficiently commanding towards me and unzip me with a sufficiently sexy smile.

Last edited:
Re Mid-Cycle horniness:

The vast majority of young women ovulate, and so become more easily able to get pregnant, about 12-14 days after the first day of their preceding period. The time from the 12th to the 16th day is known as the woman's Mid-Cycle and unprotected penetrative sex on any of those 5 days results in the vast majority of pregnancies.

Because of a big surge in female sex-hormones that occurs during a woman's mid-cycle, she gets much hornier---often uncontrollably---than she is at other times, and very inclined and hotly receptive to being fucked and inseminated, usually repeatedly, by sexually unusually attractive random younger men more potent and orgasmogenic than her husband.
Hummm, I've always called it my ovulation period or fertile time.

Your days of the cycle right in general. It's nice to see a guy who knows what he's talking about when it come to us getting preg.

So, Jadzia, you love the "idea"? Going by my watching my wife being impregnated by my young black huge-cocked best buddy, you are going to love the awesome naked reality of it a thousand times more than the mere "idea" of it when it's your first interracial baby that's being fucked into you.
You have the best fantasy stories

Back