Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very well said. I agree completely. I wish my wife could have more children but she had a hysterectomy. We were planning on having two more children, they would have been girls like our other three. I would have loved for my wife to have a baby with one of her Black lovers especially if he stayed in the baby's and our lives. I think it is important to have a assertive Black Man as a role model for any Black or Black and white baby.

As my wife's cuckold, i would support and raise any baby of her's and her Black lover. we have been married over thirty years and have been into interracial relations over ten years. i realize we are a very small minority but we do exist. Black and white love is beautiful!
And you need a spine

@bm_from_southjersey

You are right about the dieting part, however Blackmen do have alot of chicken, watermelon, and beer in their diet so maybe it produces the sweet taste. :blackgreedy:I for one have a strict diet of fruits, vegetables, no pork or red-meat, lo-carbs and woman who have tasted my cum have said it is truly delicious.
Your body, if that is your real pic, says it is delicious. lol. Don't know your age, but if that is your real pic, you are in FANTASTIC shape for 18!!!!!!

You ever thought of just getting a girl getting married and having a family like for real? just a suggestion might help!! unless you have in which case what does your wife think about you spreading it around?:) YES A ASKING THE THREAD POSTER!!

My wife and me always allowed our black friend cummed inside her pussy. That was due because condoms always made her allergic reactions, so we never used them. Moreover, cum inside pussies is the supreme pleasure and relief for men.
My wife is close to menopause period, so our friend Axel could enjoy cumming inside her pussy without any risk of pregnancy. During all the time we had dates with him, he cummed inside her pussy at least 12 times. He also cummed inside her mouth and over my face some times.

pic_30_big.jpg
pic_26_big.jpg
pic_18_big.jpg

Seeding and Breeding sounds all fun but lets be real here for a minute. (The following was something I wrote on another forum post and I am adding here also).

This is a great topic and requires some careful consideration and thought in addressing responsibly. Lets be real, grown, mature adults here and talk about this seriously putting all fantasies and the lust of sex aside for the moment.

First off, I am a BIG proponent of Planned Parenting. That means that two people should plan to be parents and when they can both agree that they want to have a baby together to bring in this world they both make the conscious decision to take on the responsibility of raising that baby until it turns 21 wholeheartedly. I come from a 2 parent household and my parents are still married to this day over 40years. I am stronger because of my two parents and growing up in a stable 2 parent household. My ex wife happened to have a white-******* and black mom and her ******* was never in her life. She talked to him maybe twice on the phone her whole 24yrs of life so far. It affected my ex-wife's self-esteem and she always made statements that she wish she knew him but she wished he was dead. She also was reckless in her dealings in life and would have been more careful had she had a ******* who could maybe provided her more guidance from a ******* figure role.

A baby needs both parents and they should know that both parents love them to ensure the baby grows up with a healthy and positive self-esteem and identity. In deep conversations I have had with friends who happen to be social-psychologists, and social workers they mentioned that many of the children they deal with who have problems in which they turn to gang-life, social misfits, or juvenile delinquents roots from broken single parent homes where the baby had no proper guidance, and attention. There is alot more I can say on this subject but I'm trying to be brief as I can be.

With all that being said on how I see the situation and the importance of baby rearing by two responsible parents who have PLANNED for having a baby, here is what I recommend on this situation of Black Bulls breeding their white female lovers:

For the Black Bull - he must first establish Rules of Engagement going into the Relationship with the white lover and her hubby (if one exists) as follows:

Should condoms be used (YES | NO)
Can the Black Bull cum inside the wife (YES | NO)
Can the Bull cum on the stomach, or back of wife (YES | NO)
Can the Bull cum inside the mouth of the wife (YES | NO)
Is the wife on the pill (YES | NO)
Will she agree to take a day-after or plan-b pill (YES | NO)
Does she want to be breeded (YES | NO)

Now in the case where the last answer is YES, then the next set of Rules should be as follows:

The Black Bull should be fully committed to support his white lover/or the wife both financially and emotionally and the wife should now have a lover and her hubby who is supporting her (and gets the best of both worlds of two men to help her as it should be). A Black Bull should not go into the engagement of breeding without being fully committed to supporting his off-spring that was conceived all the way. He should remain in contact and make himself available for the baby whenever the baby requests in the future.

If the hubby (cuckold) is open to his wife being breeded, then he should agree to keep and raise the baby in his home with his wife along with accepting co-parenting from the Bull and grant the Bull a lifetime role of open visits and sleep overs.

In the early years of the baby's life the Black Bull should be introduced to the baby as their GodFather. GodFather's are usually close to the family and take over as a ******* in the event if anything usually happens to the real ******* (God Forbid). As the baby reaches puberty, becomes more aware of the world, self-conscious, and learns about the birds and bees (sex) and can understand where babies come from then shortly after maybe at 14, or 15 the baby should be told who the real ******* is (the Black Bull) and that the baby was conceived in LOVE by both the GodFather (Bull) and the mom(white wife).

The white hubby (cuckold) should be there and supportive and explain to the baby that he also loves the baby as one of their own and that the baby came from a woman that he loves, their mom and therefore they love them no different. Once this revelation is provided, the hubby (cuckold) should remain in the role as the step-******* so long as he remains married to the wife.

I think so long as the Black Bull, white lover/wife, and hubby all remain mature adults and continue to show love, loyalty, and family-bond to the baby, it would reinforce a supportive positive social system for the baby to develop a healthy self-love, self-identity, and self-esteem. And the baby should be told and shown the benefits of having both the ******* of the mom and ******* as they are now stronger having two classes of the human family in them but especially the Black ******* as that is the first *******, dominant, and the strongest hence they are darker than the mom and Godfather.

A lot of careful thought, and parent planning needs to be done in advance before any such breeding take place. A review of finances should be done to ensure the Black Bull, lover/wife, hubby have all the financial resources necessary to raise, rear, and support the baby. The last thing that is needed is to bring another baby into the world that wasn’t planned and becomes a hardship on the one parent to raise without cooperation from the other partner whom she conceived with. There are plenty of children who grow up with chips on their shoulder and become a burden on society (Welfare-children never given a fair chance in life) and turn to a life of crime because they feel no one ever loved them nor cared and face financial hardships especially where their parents are concerned.

In closing, let me take the time out right now and here to talk about how precious and special the miracle of life is and the sacredness of a woman’s womb. A birth of a baby is nothing to take lightly and should be looked at as an honorable life mission that was bestowed upon you by the Heavens and what ever the name is you give to the source of all life in the universe. Having a baby is a HUGE responsibility and neither parent involved should shun that JOB as a parent.

With all that being said, if I was to plant my seed and breed, I would live up to every word that I wrote 100% and as the wise proverb goes "My Word is Bond and Bond is life and I should give my life before my word shall fail me." Any of my seeds are special treasures and just like a Gardner in the garden you must take care of your seeds to water them, give them nutrients, and sunshine so they grow up healthy, tall, and strong flowers who produce more beautiful seeds and flowers. Its No different with seeds you implant into the white cum-slut/lover and any man who plants seeds and doesn't take care of them is not really a man and should suffer severely a universal punishment (law of karma, etc.)

Hopefully this helps some people and I welcome more discussion, feedback and chats about this.

leeanne3-jpg.164005
Believe or not the first time i shared my wife she was 3 months pregnant. ..i was ******* and i let him fuck her into every holes....and in the end cum into her mouth. ....

Back