Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for your advice. You make some excellent points and we love the idea of the sperm donor story.
Your very welcome my friend - now breed and breed responsibly.
tumblr_mwpc8kx1p21s82t3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2h9fibF571smk5q4o1_1280.jpg

Awww BM. I'm so disappointed in you. Are you serious? A dose of sanity? Here? lol

@bm_from_southjersey

You are right about the dieting part, however Blackmen do have alot of chicken, watermelon, and beer in their diet so maybe it produces the sweet taste. :blackgreedy:I for one have a strict diet of fruits, vegetables, no pork or red-meat, lo-carbs and woman who have tasted my cum have said it is truly delicious.

tumblr_mnzf1bZ7Vk1rdob24o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
@bm_from_southjersey

You are right about the dieting part, however Blackacidity have alot of chicken, watermelon, and beer in their diet so maybe it produces the sweet taste. :blackgreedy:I for one have a strict diet of fruits, vegetables, no pork or red-meat, lo-carbs and woman who have tasted my cum have said it is truly delicious.

From what I have read, fruit, especially pineapple, helps to produce a sweet taste in semen, while diets high in red meat help to produce a sour/acidiy taste in semen.

Ever since my bull has stated that he wanted to impregnate me, I have fantasized about it. Love the idea of carrying his baby, but afraid at my age, it might be a risk. Still...I love the idea, and I suppose if I met with my doctor and he said that a pregnancy was possible and carried minimal risk...I would certainly consider it.
Does he want help support and raise the baby?

Making a baby is easy. It's a job that requires little or no skill. However raising that little bundle of joy to adulthood is a Hell of a lot of work. Anyone male or female contemplating creating another human being needs to seriously ask themselves if they are prepared to commit to the next 18 or more years to raise that baby to be a responsible adult. When we had our two children I got a vasectomy, a few years later my wife had a hysterectomy.

In some areas of the country a mixed race baby and parents will face problems especially if the baby is born to a Caucasian couple.

Some things are better if they exist only in fantasy

From what I have read, fruit, especially pineapple, helps to produce a sweet taste in semen, while diets high in red meat help to produce a sour/acidiy taste in semen.

BM_

Dam bro you really do your homework. But you have proven my point also. All that Gin and juice (OJ,pineapple,cranberry and Grey Goose) Bulls be drinking give us that sweet tasting nectar that flows from our BBCs. See what I mean -mmm mmm lip licking good.
tumblr_mz1eirjXYz1ruvoc2o1_400.gif

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
I all so fantasized about wife get knot up by a BBC,

BM_

Dam bro you really do your homework. But you have proven my point also. All that Gin and juice (OJ,pineapple,cranberry and Grey Goose) Bulls be drinking give us that sweet tasting nectar that flows from our BBCs. See what I mean -mmm mmm lip licking good.
tumblr_mz1eirjXYz1ruvoc2o1_400.gif

Thanks, I guess I'm smarter than the average bear

yogi.png

Back