Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it shows total commitment and devotion to a black man if you were to carry his baby
Yea, I think it does too.
It might be 'a show' of total commitment yes. But perhaps for many, only a show of it.

There are horror stories of babies from such unions, found in dumpsters - or "dumped" into the collective bins of our society, in bad foster homes or worse environments, after the flush of fantasy is over & the white couple/woman comes to grips with the consequences of having mixed *******. This is extremely wrong & reckless.

Unless the people involved are devoted to taking full responsibilities for baby rearing, which is EXTREMELY rare. In our f@#ked up world, you find tons of unwilling parents, negligent in 'normal' circumstances.

Let's be real, we don't have our full wits or mental faculties involved when we're horny.
Pushing the envelope with this fantasy, might bring you a world of heavy burdens & hurt. Even if you never actually do it.
True, you are absolutely right. I had thoughts on that too and it's scary.

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?

I'll share a thought with you numbnuts....hate the idea of the off -springs being told their dad's a dickhead who didn't know the difference between fantasy and cold harsh reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll share a thought would you numbnuts....hate the idea of the off -springs being told their dad's a dickhead who didn't know the difference between fantasy and cold harsh reality.
Well.... Let me share a thought with you sir..... I have goals, plans and like every other level headed being that is living on this planet. I plan to have ******* with the right non black woman. This is not just my fantasy. It can be a reality too IF I choose it. I will not be a deadbeat ******* like the rest of those clowns running away from fatherhood.

Last edited:
Well.... Let me share a thought with you sir..... I have goals, plans and like every other level headed being that is living on this planet. I plan to have ******* with the right non black woman. This is not just my fantasy. It can be a reality too IF I choose it. I will not be a deadbeat ******* like the rest of those clown running away from ******* ood.
You are a good man.

the plural to woman is women....
Well.... Let me share a thought with you sir..... I have goals, plans and like every other level headed being that is living on this planet. I plan to have ******* with the right non black woman. This is not just my fantasy. It can be a reality too IF I choose it. I will not be a deadbeat ******* like the rest of those clowns running away from fatherhood.

The plural to woman is women...with the right non-black woman...and the other non-black women's ******* they would be left fatherless. you've really thought this one through.

the plural to woman is women....

The plural to woman is women...with the right non-black woman...and the other non-black women's ******* they would be left fatherless. you've really thought this one through.
Is that right? I will go all out for my ******* and my wife both.

Back