Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First I find this topic very exciting. I have always fantasized about having a black man’s baby. I can see how erotic this would be in the bedroom, basically playing “Russian roulette”.

What I don’t fully understand is what happens when a bred wife/gf becomes pregnant. There is no way of knowing who the ******* is until delivery day. I would think this would cause a lot of anxiety? And if she does have a beautiful mixed baby, how is this explained to family, friends and coworkers? Am I just too much of a realist? Help me understand.

First I find this topic very exciting. I have always fantasized about having a black man’s baby. I can see how erotic this would be in the bedroom, basically playing “Russian roulette”.

What I don’t fully understand is what happens when a bred wife/gf becomes pregnant. There is no way of knowing who the ******* is until delivery day. I would think this would cause a lot of anxiety? And if she does have a beautiful mixed baby, how is this explained to family, friends and coworkers? Am I just too much of a realist? Help me understand.

We played with a bull earlier this year and we had the issue of a 'broken' condom. My wife discovered the tip of the condom was still in her pussy two days later, but i had cum in her after he was finished that night, the whole time totally unaware he'd been fucking for 45 minutes with a broken condom. Even though in the end he came in her mouth, they had been fucking quite aggressively and he had obviously been leaking pre-cum that whole time.

We know he broke it on purpose, because she was getting sore and he was very close, so she told him to pull out and cum in her mouth... the thing is when he removed it to cum in her mouth, he never mentioned to us it had broken... not at the time, not afterwards, not the next day. He threw it in the bin knowing it had torn.

We did make the mistake of telling him he/she needs to be careful because she wasn't on any contraceptive earlier in the night, so we have no doubt he was trying to breed her without us being aware. Even if he had have cum in her, i did as well 20 minutes later, so without the bit of condom we found, i may not have realised he might have impregnated her and not me. We were trying for another baby, so she may have carried and given birth to a baby that wasn't mine and we both wouldn't have known.

So two days later after discovering the piece of condom, she had to have a pregnancy test then a second one to make sure, and if pregnant then we still wouldn't know who actually impregnated her and not able to find out. As we'd been trying for a long time for another baby with no luck, then we had to deal with whether to keep it or not if she was pregnant not knowing if it was mine or not.... wasn't fun at all. Luckily her test came back negative.

usually the cuck is required to use condoms or not allowed sex while she is trying to conceive

i for one would love the humiliation of my gf / wife having a black baby - but would also love and cherish the baby
the easiest way to disarm family would be to tell them before that you are using artificial insemination when you get pregnant reinforce that with people that you dont want to know your lifestyle

when you give birth - the answer is that there was a screw up with donors...

We played with a bull earlier this year and we had the issue of a 'broken' condom. My wife discovered the tip of the condom was still in her pussy two days later, but i had cum in her after he was finished that night, the whole time totally unaware he'd been fucking for 45 minutes with a broken condom. Even though in the end he came in her mouth, they had been fucking quite aggressively and he had obviously been leaking pre-cum that whole time.

We know he broke it on purpose, because she was getting sore and he was very close, so she told him to pull out and cum in her mouth... the thing is when he removed it to cum in her mouth, he never mentioned to us it had broken... not at the time, not afterwards, not the next day. He threw it in the bin knowing it had torn.

We did make the mistake of telling him he/she needs to be careful because she wasn't on any contraceptive earlier in the night, so we have no doubt he was trying to breed her without us being aware. Even if he had have cum in her, i did as well 20 minutes later, so without the bit of condom we found, i may not have realised he might have impregnated her and not me. We were trying for another baby, so she may have carried and given birth to a baby that wasn't mine and we both wouldn't have known.

So two days later after discovering the piece of condom, she had to have a pregnancy test then a second one to make sure, and if pregnant then we still wouldn't know who actually impregnated her and not able to find out. As we'd been trying for a long time for another baby with no luck, then we had to deal with whether to keep it or not if she was pregnant not knowing if it was mine or not.... wasn't fun at all. Luckily her test came back negative.

We have had similar situations though no condom involved. A bull or bulls would pull out and cum on her face/body if she's ovulating. There are always little leaks though and sometimes complete "accidental" full dumps of sperm. We don't get upset over it. Only once did we have a situation where she came up positive on a pregnancy test and we were not sure if it may be mine or another guy's. I usually will fuck my wife silly after being with a bull or bulls because I love the feeling of her used pussy. It turned out about a week later that it was a false positive. In either case we we're willing to keep the baby but it would have been unknown until delivery whether it was mine.

We have had similar situations though no condom involved. A bull or bulls would pull out and cum on her face/body if she's ovulating. There are always little leaks though and sometimes complete "accidental" full dumps of sperm. We don't get upset over it. Only once did we have a situation where she came up positive on a pregnancy test and we were not sure if it may be mine or another guy's. I usually will fuck my wife silly after being with a bull or bulls because I love the feeling of her used pussy. It turned out about a week later that it was a false positive. In either case we we're willing to keep the baby but it would have been unknown until delivery whether it was mine.

you sound like my kind of couple~!
loved it

Well, we were pissed of more that he didn't tell us. It may have broken by accident, but he was sure to keep it quiet once he knew she wasn't on the pill and trying to get pregnant. Even had we known on the night, we'd have taken the morning after pill the next day. The thing is, he was white and a similar height, so even after the birth we may have had no idea it wasn't mine or even through its childhood/adult life, so he would have got away with impregnating my wife and us/me raising the baby as my own, without me knowing any different an without him having to take any responsibility for it.

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
I find it incredibly exciting role play in the bedroom.

I liked to read your post.

When Chris got pregnant, we knew that our baby was going to be black. It caused a lot of anxiety in me. Fortunately Chris told me how much she loves me and how brave I am because I accepted her having a black baby.

We told our families, friends and coworkers that we had a break from our relationship and that Chris had become pregnant by another man.

ee8ecbd9-3b37-4f43-bdf8-f00414f02164.png

Well, we were pissed of more that he didn't tell us. It may have broken by accident, but he was sure to keep it quiet once he knew she wasn't on the pill and trying to get pregnant. Even had we known on the night, we'd have taken the morning after pill the next day. The thing is, he was white and a similar height, so even after the birth we may have had no idea it wasn't mine or even through its childhood/adult life, so he would have got away with impregnating my wife and us/me raising the baby as my own, without me knowing any different an without him having to take any responsibility for it.

Understandable because of the deception.

It really all depends on the couple and their outlook on the topic. To us it doesn't matter whose genetics are in the baby - we would love, raise, and accept any baby my wife gives birth to.

Yes, I'd be happy to be a mom to a mixed baby for the sake of being a mom and preferring relationships with black men. If I was co-parenting with the dad. Maybe if I were in a lesbian relationship too, but again... this would only be if I had plans to be a mom.

I really hope nobody is planning on having a kid to fulfill their fetish. Keep that as a fantasy, but don't bring it into reality.

Yes, I'd be happy to be a mom to a mixed baby for the sake of being a mom and preferring relationships with black men. If I was co-parenting with the dad. Maybe if I were in a lesbian relationship too, but again... this would only be if I had plans to be a mom.

I really hope nobody is planning on having a kid to fulfill their fetish. Keep that as a fantasy, but don't bring it into reality.
i wish i had a wife like you. i would be very supportive of my wife to get pregnant with a black/mixed baby and would raise her baby as my own

Seeding and Breeding sounds all fun but lets be real here for a minute. (The following was something I wrote on another forum post and I am adding here also).

This is a great topic and requires some careful consideration and thought in addressing responsibly. Lets be real, grown, mature adults here and talk about this seriously putting all fantasies and the lust of sex aside for the moment.

First off, I am a BIG proponent of Planned Parenting. That means that two people should plan to be parents and when they can both agree that they want to have a baby together to bring in this world they both make the conscious decision to take on the responsibility of raising that baby until it turns 21 wholeheartedly. I come from a 2 parent household and my parents are still married to this day over 40years. I am stronger because of my two parents and growing up in a stable 2 parent household. My ex wife happened to have a white-******* and black mom and her ******* was never in her life. She talked to him maybe twice on the phone her whole 24yrs of life so far. It affected my ex-wife's self-esteem and she always made statements that she wish she knew him but she wished he was dead. She also was reckless in her dealings in life and would have been more careful had she had a ******* who could maybe provided her more guidance from a ******* figure role.

A baby needs both parents and they should know that both parents love them to ensure the baby grows up with a healthy and positive self-esteem as well as identity. In deep conversations I have had with friends who happen to be social-psychologists, and social workers they mentioned that many of the children they deal with who have problems in which they turn to gang-life, social misfits, or juvenile delinquents roots from broken single parent homes where the baby had no proper guidance, and attention. There is alot more I can say on this subject but I'm trying to be brief as I can be.

With all that being said on how I see the situation and the importance of baby rearing by two responsible parents who have PLANNED for having a baby, here is what I recommend on this situation of Black Bulls breeding their white female lovers:

For the Black Bull - he must first establish Rules of Engagement going into the Relationship with the white lover and her hubby (if one exists) as follows:

Should condoms be used (YES | NO)
Can the Black Bull cum inside the wife (YES | NO)
Can the Bull cum on the stomach, or back of wife (YES | NO)
Can the Bull cum inside the mouth of the wife (YES | NO)
Is the wife on the pill (YES | NO)
Will she agree to take a day-after or plan-b pill (YES | NO)
Does she want to be breeded (YES | NO)

Now in the case where the last answer is YES, then the next set of Rules should be as follows:

The Black Bull should be fully committed to support his white lover/or the wife both financially and emotionally and the wife should now have a lover and her hubby who is supporting her (and gets the best of both worlds of two men to help her as it should be). A Black Bull should not go into the engagement of breeding without being fully committed to supporting his off-spring that was conceived all the way. He should remain in contact and make himself available for the baby whenever the baby requests in the future.

If the hubby (cuckold) is open to his wife being breeded, then he should agree to keep and raise the baby in his home with his wife along with accepting co-parenting from the Bull and grant the Bull a lifetime role of open visits and sleep overs.

In the early years of the baby's life the Black Bull should be introduced to the baby as their GodFather. GodFather's are usually close to the family and take over as a ******* in the event if anything usually happens to the real ******* (God Forbid). As the baby reaches puberty, becomes more aware of the world, self-conscious, and learns about the birds and bees (sex) and can understand where babies come from then shortly after maybe at 14, or 15 the baby should be told who the real ******* is (the Black Bull) and that the baby was conceived in LOVE by both the GodFather (Bull) and the mom(white wife).

The white hubby (cuckold) should be there and supportive and explain to the baby that he also loves the baby as one of their own and that the baby came from a woman that he loves, their mom and therefore they love them no different. Once this revelation is provided, the hubby (cuckold) should remain in the role as the step-******* so long as he remains married to the wife.

I think so long as the Black Bull, white lover/wife, and hubby all remain mature adults and continue to show love, loyalty, and family-bond to the baby, it would reinforce a supportive positive social system for the baby to develop a healthy self-love, self-identity, and self-esteem. And the baby should be told and shown the benefits of having both the ******* of the mom and ******* as they are now stronger having two classes of the human family in them but especially the Black ******* as that is the first *******, dominant, and the strongest hence they are darker than the mom and Godfather.

A lot of careful thought, and parent planning needs to be done in advance before any such breeding take place. A review of finances should be done to ensure the Black Bull, lover/wife, hubby have all the financial resources necessary to raise, rear, and support the baby. The last thing that is needed is to bring another baby into the world that wasn’t planned and becomes a hardship on the one parent to raise without cooperation from the other partner whom she conceived with. There are plenty of children who grow up with chips on their shoulder and become a burden on society (Welfare-children never given a fair chance in life) and turn to a life of crime because they feel no one ever loved them nor cared and face financial hardships especially where their parents are concerned.

In closing, let me take the time out right now and here to talk about how precious and special the miracle of life is and the sacredness of a woman’s womb. A birth of a baby is nothing to take lightly and should be looked at as an honorable life mission that was bestowed upon you by the Heavens and what ever the name is you give to the source of all life in the universe. Having a baby is a HUGE responsibility and neither parent involved should shun that JOB as a parent.

With all that being said, if I was to plant my seed and breed, I would live up to every word that I wrote 100% and as the wise proverb goes "My Word is Bond and Bond is life and I should give my life before my word shall fail me." Any of my seeds are special treasures and just like a Gardner in the garden you must take care of your seeds to water them, give them nutrients, and sunshine so they grow up healthy, tall, and strong flowers who produce more beautiful seeds and flowers. Its No different with seeds you implant into the white cum-slut/lover and any man who plants seeds and doesn't take care of them is not really a man and should suffer severely a universal punishment (law of karma, etc.)

Hopefully this helps some people and I welcome more discussion, feedback and chats about this.

leeanne3-jpg.164005
A very good post, very matured and well written. Off course it is idiotic to do it as an act of only lust. It's good you did mention about the baby growing up and the support that he/she should receive. One should be very much prepared to embrace their responsibilities as a parent.

I am white, very small dicked and infertile. I am married to a young, very sexy, beautiful and fertile white wife. So there is no question which way to go. My wife doesn't want me to have sex with her. She doesn't want me to cum in her. But with her black boyfriend she always will. Only bareback with him. Nature will find a way...

Back