Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi MackKay,

You are certainly not the only one! My wife's black lover talks a lot about knocking up my wife with a black baby. Now my wife also would like this to happen so there is good reason to believe that my wife will be pregnant in a few months.

She has decided that I have to wear a condom when she goes off the pill.

My wife's lover enjoys the humiliation of me extremely. He says that my seed is useless. And he is incredibly turned on by my raising a baby that is not my own, and furthermore everyone can see that my wife cuckolds med with a black man.

He says that it is the biggest humiliation possible. He finds it EXTREMELY EXCITING that he knocks up a white man's woman with a black baby and after that the white man takes care of the baby.

I also find the humiliation aspect of IR cuckolding highly arousing.View attachment 641453
Question holding her prego, belly or feeling her pussy?

true, but steps can be taken to lessen the chance that those accidents happen.
Not long after our second baby was born I got a vasectomy. Other than not getting anyone pregnant nothing really changes. I have been told that it even tastes the same. There is something primal that most women seem to find highly arousing when a man ejaculates into them. The women in the group all know I am surgically safe and I periodically get checked but when I orgasm it usually evokes a strong reaction from them.

There are a number of ways to prevent pregnancy. In this day and age an accidental pregnancy should be very rare. If someone has unprotected sex what are they expecting? A new refrigerator?

tumblr_ntfuuouoFa1tf8okuo1_500.jpg

Well we are not as 'out there' as many here but in our opinion we think that if any couple is thinking of having a black bull impregnate the wife and then have her have the baby then they should be first required to undergo psychological counseling analogous to what they do with guys who are transgender before they do surgery that is irreversible. There are just so many issues and so much that could go wrong that to just go ahead and have the wife get pregnant and give birth that people need to really stop and think with their big head for a while before going down a path that can affect many lives adversely.

Well we are not as 'out there' as many here but in our opinion we think that if any couple is thinking of having a black bull impregnate the wife and then have her have the baby then they should be first required to undergo psychological counseling analogous to what they do with guys who are transgender before they do surgery that is irreversible. There are just so many issues and so much that could go wrong that to just go ahead and have the wife get pregnant and give birth that people need to really stop and think with their big head for a while before going down a path that can affect many lives adversely.
My wife and I have thought a LOT about it before deciding to have our first biracial baby. In a few weeks the baby - a girl - will be born. We are very happy. The girl is going to have a happy childhood.

Back