Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting that you would call this a fantasy when what I had stated was that planning needed to be done ahead of time since people are planning on breeding. If pre-meditated thoughts are being given to do such a thing then pre-meditated thoughts should also be given on how to carry out the result of the event (how one is going to sensibly raise the baby, and provide them with a strong healthy identity without confusing, and lying to the baby). All children from adopted or single family homes grow up wanting to know who their real parents are and should be allowed that respect.

All I attempted to provide was step by step suggestions on how such an act could be carried out reasonably. This was all in consideration and with the baby's best interest in mind as the baby is the one who is the most important in this situation in the long-run. People shouldn't procreate (breed/what have you) without ensuring they have all the resources necessary and the best interests in mind for the baby and men whether black, or white, or whatever should not neglect their responsibility either.

If you have any valid points for consideration with what I had stated please do message me directly and we can discuss them. In the world where I come from there is a mantra that I was taught which is if see a problem then step up and attempt to solve or correct it. Its not enough to just point out a problem as everyone can see it, but you should already have a solution to offer before pointing out the problem. Do you have an offer that may be better. Please provide them as I'm open to hearing other ideas which could be just as good as what I offered.

Again this is a beautiful sight to behold and real BlackBulls are always there for their seeds.
kiss-the-belly-jpg.259059
Very good posting and BEAUTIFUL picture.

Lol, well let me guess, when you were born you were so ugly your Parents wrote on the birth-certificate for your name '*******-happens' and you never got enough hugs when you were a baby. Then at school the other ******* said your face looks like it could be rolled in cookie doe and be the model for the gorrilla in the ******* cracker boxes. Then when you got older and got married your wife told you we won't have to worry about birth control... your face will do just fine.
And judging by the looks at that pic - If your face was on fire, I would stomped it out, and that would be an improvement. :bounce:

[I crack myself up & this is just comedy - so laugh it off/no personal offense meant -unless the truth hurts]
38107.jpg

tumblr_moca1mRlTD1rkhz70o1_500.jpg
Nice slogan on the second picture!

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
You are right. The idea is HOT. My dear white wife wants a black baby very much, but I am not sure yet. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/white-wife-pregnant-by-black-lover.46495/

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 477
Ive said before that I dont really want any more ******* as Im having fun again. But when I was seeing my regular black guy last Summer I did start having very broody feelings and 'what if?' moments. To the point where I started getting careless with my pill. What a thrill having a black guy cum inside me and knowing I hadnt taken the pill for a couple of nights!
I think it was mentioning this to him that made him go distant and we split up! Probably a good thing and im glad now nothing happened.
Thanks for your very interesting posting, Ann. I am sure that a beautiful woman like you would have had a beautiful baby. It's very exciting to think about the beautiful Ann with a black baby in her belly while being married to a white man. My own wife would very much like to have a black baby but I am not sure yet. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/white-wife-pregnant-by-black-lover.46495/

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nkr3l1mPI71rq17moo1_500.png
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nkr3l1mPI71rq17moo1_500.png
    663.7 KB · Views: 409
I let a couple of black guys talk me into letting them fuck me when I was 35 and I got pregnant. I told my husband I was pregnant but didn't tell him he wasn't the ******* or that the baby would be black. I miscarried and lost the baby so I didn't tell my husband the circumstances however I was prepared to take my 2 white ******* and move in with another
black man if my husband wouldn't have accepted the black baby. The ******* of the baby was a married black man and the man I would have gone with a third black guy I was fucking.

Phyliss

I let a couple of black guys talk me into letting them fuck me when I was 35 and I got pregnant. I told my husband I was pregnant but didn't tell him he wasn't the ******* or that the baby would be black. I miscarried and lost the baby so I didn't tell my husband the circumstances however I was prepared to take my 2 white ******* and move in with another
black man if my husband wouldn't have accepted the black baby. The ******* of the baby was a married black man and the man I would have gone with a third black guy I was fucking.

Phyliss
Would you and your husband be happy if you had an interracial baby? My wife says that I am going to regret it deeply later on in life if we don't get a biracial baby. I guess she is right but it takes a lot of guts for me to let the whole world know that I am a cuckold. My wife is much more courageous. She says that it's not important what other people think and she finds that an interracial baby would be the crown on our IR cuckold relationship. I know she is right but I have a lot of fear. I wish she would just stop taking the pill so that we could have the baby we both want.

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
Hi MackKay,

You are certainly not the only one! My wife's black lover talks a lot about knocking up my wife with a black baby. Now my wife also would like this to happen so there is good reason to believe that my wife will be pregnant in a few months.

She has decided that I have to wear a condom when she goes off the pill.

My wife's lover enjoys the humiliation of me extremely. He says that my seed is useless. And he is incredibly turned on by my raising a baby that is not my own, and furthermore everyone can see that my wife cuckolds med with a black man.

He says that it is the biggest humiliation possible. He finds it EXTREMELY EXCITING that he knocks up a white man's woman with a black baby and after that the white man takes care of the baby.

I also find the humiliation aspect of IR cuckolding highly arousing.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_6_4.png

Back