Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very well spoken. A solution instead of a problem. There is a catch 22, because there is never a perfect solution. The best solution I can think of is, when the Black Bull achieves complete domination on a 24/7 basis. If he can achieve that, then he can convince the Cuckold couple of anything, even impregnating the wife. But how can he ensure that the husband or boyfriend will pay up after the baby is born???? He must make the husband/ ******* adopt the children or baby before it is born by agreeing to sign the necessary paperwork in advance. His signature must be on the legally binding documents, before the impregnating process begins. After that, it would be unlikely for the husband to leave a baby that he is paying for and investing so much money into...
Thanks ? for the likes

I'd love to beeing seeded by black man, but I'm scared a little too, because I'm living in Poland and having black baby is unusual thing there... I don't know how society would react for that...
True enough. Growing up as a bastardized person is not nice. Trust me.

Ive said before that I dont really want any more ******* as Im having fun again. But when I was seeing my regular black guy last Summer I did start having very broody feelings and 'what if?' moments. To the point where I started getting careless with my pill. What a thrill having a black guy cum inside me and knowing I hadnt taken the pill for a couple of nights!
I think it was mentioning this to him that made him go distant and we split up! Probably a good thing and im glad now nothing happened.
heya Lady, love reading your post. The thought of a sweet white lady, taking the chance with a black god is very exciting. thanks for sharing

I’ve always loved feeling a black man cum inside me. More than a few times it’s happened when I’m not on the pill...no matter how hard I try I can’t get the idea of getting black bred out of my head
I love reading the post by white ladies lovin' the black seed. Keep up the great work. We (white guys) appreciate all you do sweetie!

So I’ve been thinking ?, about how to really convince white couples to carry out with the raising of the black bulls baby or children. I figured it out....
The white husband or boyfriend needs to sign the needed documents for adoption in advance. But why would he do this? Well, either 1. Cuckold is not fertile 2. The Bull ? is absolutely able to control the couples 3. He offers money ?, for raising the baby and adoption.

I'd love to beeing seeded by black man, but I'm scared a little too, because I'm living in Poland and having black baby is unusual thing there... I don't know how society would react for that...
Wish I could move to Poland.. heck maybe I could
Pretty sure I would protect you from any bad reactions.. you're a very pretty girl and your needs should be respected

That's a shame. Sounds like Poland is how it was here in the US 40 years ago. You have to hang in there. I'm sure ir will spread there like it did here. Or maybe you should move here where so many young white girls are getting pregnant by black men.

Back