Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it is only natural for a man to want to deposit his seed in a woman and I think it is just as natural for a woman to want a man to deposit his seed in her. I have two grown children and I've thought about having another baby with a black man, but I'm past my baby bearing years ... too risky. I was in a relationship with a black man and he teased me about breeding me ..... it always aroused me and made the sex so much better. Even though I was always on BC I enjoy having him cum in me and the idea and possibility of getting pregnant was exciting. I may be past the baby bearing age, but I'm not past the breeding age. I loved it when he told me he was going to breed me.

I think it is only natural for a man to want to deposit his seed in a woman and I think it is just as natural for a woman to want a man to deposit his seed in her. I have two grown children and I've thought about having another baby with a black man, but I'm past my baby bearing years ... too risky. I was in a relationship with a black man and he teased me about breeding me ..... it always aroused me and made the sex so much better. Even though I was always on BC I enjoy having him cum in me and the idea and possibility of getting pregnant was exciting. I may be past the baby bearing age, but I'm not past the breeding age. I loved it when he told me he was going to breed me.
So for a sexual thrill, you are willing to have a baby? I know we are living a sick new globalised world, but did you ever ask yourself, what will people think about your bastardised baby? Sick!

So for a sexual thrill, you are willing to have a baby? I know we are living a sick new globalised world, but did you ever ask yourself, what will people think about your bastardised baby? Sick!
Dear Sir, No I didn't consider having a baby for the sexual thrill. Most women have a natural instinct to reproduce .... it isn't something that goes away as we mature ..... we stll have the desire. I can't control or worry about what other people would think. Some people would accept my bastardized baby and some won't.

Dear Sir, No I didn't consider having a baby for the sexual thrill. Most women have a natural instinct to reproduce .... it isn't something that goes away as we mature ..... we stll have the desire. I can't control or worry about what other people would think. Some people would accept my bastardized baby and some won't.
Desire without thought, following your urges or what ever your call it. It is wat it is, having a baby for the thrill of it. For your sick perverted fetish. I suggest you go see the head doctor.

Sir,
It isn't the thrill of it, if you thinking carrying a baby for nine months and experiencing a birth is a thrill it is because you are a man and have never experienced baby birth.
You make a convincing point, how ever, I have not been living under a rock these past few years. I know, most people who talk about breeding are just fantsizing about it. Think about it, half and half children, politically incorrectly called bastards, always walk around confused. What are they, who should they stick with. It tears some people apart and makes them radical, because they need to chose a crazy side. Being a bastard is very painful.

You make a convincing point, how ever, I have not been living under a rock these past few years. I know, most people who talk about breeding are just fantsizing about it. Think about it, half and half children, politically incorrectly called bastards, always walk around confused. What are they, who should they stick with. It tears some people apart and makes them radical, because they need to chose a crazy side. Being a bastard is very painful.
If you don't mind my asking, how do you know that being a bastard is very painful?

If you don't mind my asking, how do you know that being a bastard is very painful?
Maybe I am one myself. I studied this and watched mixed people in pain being torn in between the multi ethnic societies. Being excepted, but not by everyone in any group, having to prove yourself so you will be excepted. Look at Sheriff Clark from Milwaukee or Collin Capernick. Both are typical for their situation. Nothing is ever good enough for them because they never feel good enough for their group, because they never will be for many people because they are what they are, bastardized. Painful ?.

Maybe I am one myself. I studied this and watched mixed people in pain being torn in between the multi ethnic societies. Being excepted, but not by everyone in any group, having to prove yourself so you will be excepted. Look at Sheriff Clark from Milwaukee or Collin Capernick. Both are typical for their situation. Nothing is ever good enough for them because they never feel good enough for their group, because they never will be for many people because they are what they are, bastardized. Painful ?.
Maybe???? There are some people or the type of people who can't just accept a person for who they are, not what they are. The type of people that looks for the worst in people, not the best. A bastard, no matter who they may be, had no choice in choosing who their parents were, they were innocent, yet some people want to label them by using a degrading term. To some people Collin Kaepernick is an American football player that has choosen, for whatever reason, to show disrespect for his parents and his country, he does not deserve to be called a bastard.

Maybe???? There are some people or the type of people who can't just accept a person for who they are, not what they are. The type of people that looks for the worst in people, not the best. A bastard, no matter who they may be, had no choice in choosing who their parents were, they were innocent, yet some people want to label them by using a degrading term. To some people Collin Kaepernick is an American football player that has choosen, for whatever reason, to show disrespect for his parents and his country, he does not deserve to be called a bastard.
I disagree

Tenacious ..... meaning cling to, tending to keep a firm hold of something ...... I hope you mean that in a positive sense. I don't want to argue with you and I don't want to win .....
I meant it in a positive sense, and you did win. Strong ? woman ?

Back