Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tenacious ..... meaning cling to, tending to keep a firm hold of something ...... I hope you mean that in a positive sense. I don't want to argue with you and I don't want to win .....
I mean it in a positive sense. You are a dominatrix who owns cuckolds.

I would hope that if any children come from cuckhold relationships, they would be cared for and raised properly. Beyond that, if your wife has a Black Man’s Baby, the white wife and white husband will be able to show the world what they really are. This will take courage, and it will be especially hard on the white husband. But it’s a good feeling to take a stand and finally go public with what you are.

Ive said before that I dont really want any more ******* as Im having fun again. But when I was seeing my regular black guy last Summer I did start having very broody feelings and 'what if?' moments. To the point where I started getting careless with my pill. What a thrill having a black guy cum inside me and knowing I hadnt taken the pill for a couple of nights!
I think it was mentioning this to him that made him go distant and we split up! Probably a good thing and im glad now nothing happened.
It's an extremely HOTT thought without question!!!! One that just at the thought of it gets me extremely turned on!!!

@bm_from_southjersey

You are right about the dieting part, however Blackmen do have alot of chicken, watermelon, and beer in their diet so maybe it produces the sweet taste. :blackgreedy:I for one have a strict diet of fruits, vegetables, no pork or red-meat, lo-carbs and woman who have tasted my cum have said it is truly delicious.

tumblr_mnzf1bZ7Vk1rdob24o1_1280.jpg
Schwarzbrot9763 2.jpg

Back