Seduced Aggressively

My wife is like you HNJ. She is passive and wants to be involved with a black man but they have to come after her. The difference in all of this, in our relationship I am the one who asked her. She loves the idea of sleeping with a black man but we have yet to pursue it, although we are getting closer.
One thing is certain, she wants them to assert themselves with her and bring her along. Admittedly I do not go after her like I once did and I know she misses it and she has seen how black men can be way more assertive than I ever was and she finds it a huge turn on.

My wife is like you HNJ. She is passive and wants to be involved with a black man but they have to come after her. The difference in all of this, in our relationship I am the one who asked her. She loves the idea of sleeping with a black man but we have yet to pursue it, although we are getting closer.
One thing is certain, she wants them to assert themselves with her and bring her along. Admittedly I do not go after her like I once did and I know she misses it and she has seen how black men can be way more assertive than I ever was and she finds it a huge turn on.
Excallty

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
LOVE this picture of you...quite a contrast to your profile pic. It says, "Sweetie..I'm not the innocent wife you married. I found...I'm a filthy, slutty whore for BBC and LOVE every minute of it...deal with it."

Great topic, there's so much happening here but our situation is we are a stag couple, love to see my wife wear sexy outfits in public and enjoy any race of guy's admire her, have slowly trying to get her to push her limits, but she does not like that aggressive approach and keeps at bay, we understand and respect the intentions of approach, but we slowly continue to find that one gentleman with patience and will lead us to the next level.

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850

You are gorgeous, it's a shame your husband doesn't have good intentions in sharing you, and enjoy watching you have fun.

Back