Scenario...What Would You Do?

I'm not going to get upset by someone approaching my wife but it earns points when a suitor shows me the respect of shaking my hand and talking before flirting with my wife.
See, I think there are dozens of men like you that want their wives flirted with. Simply acknowledge the husband, and then have at it....crazy thing is that I don't think alot of white wives even KNOW their husbands desire this.

If this happened when I was married, I would have sent my husband to the other side of the store for something... and let you approach undeterred... in hopes of setting up a time and a place to hook up (with hubby in tow -- or left home whacking his ridiculously small dick).
That's sexy as hell...I'd be posted, waiting for him to walk off for sure

Along the lines of SCDavid, and I have had this done a few times with my ex-fiance which ended up them fucking her... approach the hubby first. Tell him, man, you are the luckiest guy on the planet having such a beautiful wife (the wife will always be a little flattered as well, plus, you've established some interest without getting the hubby off side) Make small talk with him, and just say, can I give you my number, i'd love to grab a beer with you guys, you look like my type of people.

If they take your number, like us, we texted them within a few hours, to say, was nice meeting you, thanks for the compliments and we'll definitely catch up for that beer. If you get that text message, you'll fuck her sooner or later as you'll be able to converse with them now, they've given you that privelage. Feel it out, if it seems they are horny on the idea, get a little naughty, but not too much...no cock pics etc. It happened that way 3 times with my ex, once at a pub, once at a party and once shopping. Neutralise the hubby, flatter him as well and you'll be enjoying her warm married pussy sooner than you realise :)
Thid

The other side effect to your approach, if the husband is showing signs of being testy or uncomfortable, is that even if they leave and he walks off in a hissy fit, the wife will STILL be flattered and will be thinking of you and the "what-ifs" long into the night. Guaranteed.
I've actually had a scenario like this happen somewhat. A husband had been wanting to get his wife to loosen up, so we arranged for me to hit on his wife (unbeknownst to her). Went to a local mall, I "hit" on her and he texted me afterwards that she was taken aback by the whole ordeal and wouldn't stop talking to her husband about me lol she is still timid towards me fucking her but he's being patient and said that was a huge step in the right direction

Along the lines of SCDavid, and I have had this done a few times with my ex-fiance which ended up them fucking her... approach the hubby first. Tell him, man, you are the luckiest guy on the planet having such a beautiful wife (the wife will always be a little flattered as well, plus, you've established some interest without getting the hubby off side) Make small talk with him, and just say, can I give you my number, i'd love to grab a beer with you guys, you look like my type of people.

If they take your number, like us, we texted them within a few hours, to say, was nice meeting you, thanks for the compliments and we'll definitely catch up for that beer. If you get that text message, you'll fuck her sooner or later as you'll be able to converse with them now, they've given you that privelage. Feel it out, if it seems they are horny on the idea, get a little naughty, but not too much...no cock pics etc. It happened that way 3 times with my ex, once at a pub, once at a party and once shopping. Neutralise the hubby, flatter him as well and you'll be enjoying her warm married pussy sooner than you realise :)
"Neutralize the hubby" exactly...I've noticed that is the way when "cold approaching" a couple. Wife is going to be flattered regardless but if hubby feels acknowledged, then it's game.....but once in that bed room I'm taking over ?

Back