Scenario...What Would You Do?

Ideal scenario...I swear, close to almost ALL white men want this! Lol I've seen husband's literally step out the way to let black men simply TALK to their wives with the desperate HOPE the convo gets steamy. Over the past few years, as I've stepped back and thought about it, I've had this happen alot but didn't recognize at the time that the husband's we're giving me space to flirt.....I'm taking full advantage from this day forward. Trust it.
Go for it my friend!! And yes there are a lot of white married couples where the wife wants bbc and hubby likes to watch (like us) !

.... I think you cover your bases pretty well, Bigfish. Soft approach ... being respectful ... etc. Its not being respectful when you know they are a married couple, that you don't know, and you go around the husband to meet the wife ... that's devious.
And the compliment, that's good as well, done softly. I can give you one suggestion that's worked for me when I've wanted to meet someone. Walk up to them, as if you know one of them (the wife in this case) and simply start talking to her. They'll obviously correct you as to the mistaken identity you've made, BUT, that's when out pull out your 'embarrassment routine' and start apologizing. This breaks the ice to see how receptive they are to you, and opens the door for that compliment of the wife you want to make to the husband ... see where that takes you.
.... Even if you haven't established flirtation or eye contact, you can still meet the couple....you could also accidently back into their cart while shopping, turn around to apologize, then start that scenario. I promise you, most no one would be offended, and then you could lay some of that "cool jive" you reserve for these special moments. I can perceive this working 10-15% in establishing a new 'friendship' and that's all you want at this point, right?
View attachment 2477325
Those are some good suggestions my friend. Respectfully complimenting I've seen has gone a long way...Because I'm confident, rejection is nothing to me. And at minimum, all I've done is set up the next black man that hits on the wife down the road as well. Because they are both going to be flattered by my approach

Locally, he would likely watch you warily. I tend to get stares a lot when we go out anyway so he is used to that. I feel like I'm bragging but I get Wows when I walk by sometimes ? so he is used to attention. But I am very tall and that tends to intimidate men. When we are on vacation I think he is hoping a black guy would approach :)

As was stated previously when with family or friends it would be somewhat awkward as this lifestyle would be frowned on by our family and friends. If you were to catch her on her own I think she would be somewhat flustered. She’s a sucker for a guy with confidence. The other issue we would have is while we live near a decent enough size city we tend to run into people we know all over the place. Her being chatted up by an attractive and eligible black gentleman could be passed off as another friend or acquaintance.

Our first foray into the lifestyle started at a mall with a preplanned meetup. We arrived first and waited. She went to look in a store, as her nervousness had gotten the better of her. When he arrived I let her know. She came back and we all chatted briefly. As we were there for them to meet and see where it went they walked off together after she gave me a kiss. There were definitely a few looks our way. Mainly because he walked off with her hand in hand. Later in the evening when he brought her back to me she got out of his car and gave him a good night kiss. She then walked to me and we shared a passionate kiss. Again stares from lookers on. If we aren’t around family and friends I say let them stare and be jealous.

Locally, he would likely watch you warily. I tend to get stares a lot when we go out anyway so he is used to that. I feel like I'm bragging but I get Wows when I walk by sometimes ? so he is used to attention. But I am very tall and that tends to intimidate men. When we are on vacation I think he is hoping a black guy would approach :)
I'm sure he does want you approached lol especially if you are turning heads in public. And you aren't bragging baby...if you've got it, you've got it. I'm 6' 3" myself and have a fancy for tall women too :sneaky:

As was stated previously when with family or friends it would be somewhat awkward as this lifestyle would be frowned on by our family and friends. If you were to catch her on her own I think she would be somewhat flustered. She’s a sucker for a guy with confidence. The other issue we would have is while we live near a decent enough size city we tend to run into people we know all over the place. Her being chatted up by an attractive and eligible black gentleman could be passed off as another friend or acquaintance.

Our first foray into the lifestyle started at a mall with a preplanned meetup. We arrived first and waited. She went to look in a store, as her nervousness had gotten the better of her. When he arrived I let her know. She came back and we all chatted briefly. As we were there for them to meet and see where it went they walked off together after she gave me a kiss. There were definitely a few looks our way. Mainly because he walked off with her hand in hand. Later in the evening when he brought her back to me she got out of his car and gave him a good night kiss. She then walked to me and we shared a passionate kiss. Again stares from lookers on. If we aren’t around family and friends I say let them stare and be jealous.
That sounded like a win win for everyone. I bet it is hard living in a small town like that and you'd have to navigate a little different but it sounds like you guys made it happen. And it seems that she was satisfied! That's what I like to hear. Regardless, if I saw her and wanted to shoot my shot, I'd do so with care and respect

Much respect @Bigfishneo. I appreciate when another man shows my lovely wife care and politeness.
The other side effect to your approach, if the husband is showing signs of being testy or uncomfortable, is that even if they leave and he walks off in a hissy fit, the wife will STILL be flattered and will be thinking of you and the "what-ifs" long into the night. Guaranteed.

Along the lines of SCDavid, and I have had this done a few times with my ex-fiance which ended up them fucking her... approach the hubby first. Tell him, man, you are the luckiest guy on the planet having such a beautiful wife (the wife will always be a little flattered as well, plus, you've established some interest without getting the hubby off side) Make small talk with him, and just say, can I give you my number, i'd love to grab a beer with you guys, you look like my type of people.

If they take your number, like us, we texted them within a few hours, to say, was nice meeting you, thanks for the compliments and we'll definitely catch up for that beer. If you get that text message, you'll fuck her sooner or later as you'll be able to converse with them now, they've given you that privelage. Feel it out, if it seems they are horny on the idea, get a little naughty, but not too much...no cock pics etc. It happened that way 3 times with my ex, once at a pub, once at a party and once shopping. Neutralise the hubby, flatter him as well and you'll be enjoying her warm married pussy sooner than you realise :)

Say you as a married couple are at Target casually shopping on the weekend...
The wife (without hubby noticing) locks eyes with an attractive black male (myself of course) and gives him an innocent smile and I return the favor. I look at the wife again to notice her looking at me and at this point determine that I'm going to make a approach...

For Husband's: How would you feel if I approached you and complimented your wife? Im pretty good with conversation and pretty much know that I can make my interest known without it being disrespectful.

For Wives: As you have clearly shown interest in this scenario, would you prefer that I approach your husband or would you be comfortable establishing contact with me alone?

Just curious... thanks!
This is how I am hoping things get started with my wife and I. A good looking black man approaches us and starts flirting with her and this peaks her interest of taking black cock.

Back