Sad to Announce

Latina4BBC

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
My wife and I after 11 years of marriage and over 40 BBC are divorcing. And no she didn't leave for some black stallion. She is 46 and seeing a 67 year old white dude. It would take a long time to explain our relationship. She's a major alcoholic who has suddenly got better, found God and someone who is better for her than me. She blames her BBC addiction on being a Hispanic woman who wanted to please her husband. That's OK. It was a lot of fun as you can see in our profile. Guess it's time for me to find another woman who likes to fuck BBC and loves her white husband.

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    933.5 KB · Views: 257
Sorry to hear that, take you time finding the right lady and don't forget to share her with us BBC's, btw the profile picture is nice.

Relationships change including marrrage so look on the bright side, she left you with Great memories and moments. Now it's time for you to continue. Turn the page in your life book and start a new chapter.

Some of the comments are not very nice you and your ex have obvs had fun on this site that’s all,that matters sorry it’s over

Those new in recovery, and I'm hoping that is what she is doing, are very confused about what to do in life and are trying to find direction to stay sober/clean. Perhaps she will continue to grow and stay sober/clean and find you really are the man for her. Hang in there, look at your part, and see if there are things you can do. Alcoholics are on a deadly path, and most importantly she needs to stay sober.

Back